Money Talk

Why invest in Bitcoin?

Submitted by Fazer, , Thread ID: 79642

Thread Closed

RE: Why invest in Bitcoin?

23-03-2018, 06:33 PM
bufferunderflow Wrote:
Bitcoin to me seems like a stock market. You can invest a fixed amount of money and you can either gain a profit or lose a lot of money. Sometimes people also invest in it to buy from some shady darknet site.

Your right, It is basically the stock market... Prices can go up and down and you can sell the coin you invested in.
Hello

This post was last modified: 23-03-2018, 07:34 PM by bufferunderflow
23-03-2018, 07:07 PM
ShyWare Wrote:
Your right, It is basically the stock market... Prices can go up and down and you can sell the coin you invested in.

Guess you could say that is one bit of a coin :lol: :lol:
If you cannot see my profile picture, your internet is slow!

I think that investing in bitcoin now isn't a smart idea, a year or two ago? Yes.

That is the only software I have used to mine XMR... It has been pretty good but they take too much out every payout.

because bitcoin is best money on the world, i love it very much hahha pipipi

Cryptocurrency is purely personnel preference, It's pros and cons depend on the user.

Although I will say this upfront, Their is risk for going to an alternative currency. It's an alternative for a reason, It's not like U.S money, being the primary.

bitcoin is secure..................................

I think that little investment is ok but you have to invest only what you can lose without problem!!!

Bitcoin is not a solid investment at the moment due to it fluctuating so much. If you use technical analysis you might be able to understand when there will be price dips and price increases. Make the right choices.

I've always been scared of investing, with my luck it'd fall as soon as i'd invest lol