Gaming Discussions

Sea Of Thieves: worth it ?

Submitted by Pillsow, , Thread ID: 81194

Thread Closed
23-03-2018, 09:52 AM
Hi guys, I recently got the Microsoft game pass to play for free Sea Of Thieves for 14days but I havent started yet because I cant stop reading bad reviews on the game itself as it lacks content... Has anyone played it yet? What you guys think? 70 for an empty game is clearly sad imho

Thanks for your feedback

RE: Sea Of Thieves: worth it ?

Its free if you have gold on Xbox One... I didn't really like it and it didn't have much content.
Hello

It had very little content and they give you almost no direction on how to play or what to do. I did not enjoy the game and I don't think it's worth 60 dollars.

The game is repetitive and lacks content, I believe it has the ability to fix what it's lacking but I would suggest not to buy the current version. Play the trail while you have it so you can get a feel of it but don't expect much from it though and if you have some friends that can help you enjoy it a bit more.

You can get game pass on windows store and try it for free for 14 days. And then it costs around 8 euro for a month. It's definitely worth trying.

The game is quite blank for now, wait until further updates.