Gaming Discussions

PC Rainbow 6 Siege

Submitted by Kektimus, , Thread ID: 79438

Thread Closed

RE: Rainbow 6 Siege

i used to until a hacker banned me and i cant get unabanned so sad

I'd love to play this game but my PC will definitely not be able to run it, it sucks so much that I miss out on all these great games it's actually infuriating me. I just wanna play new games with fellow forum members... sorry had to vent off a little. sigh

26-03-2018, 02:41 PM
Aki Wrote:
I'd love to play this game but my PC will definitely not be able to run it, it sucks so much that I miss out on all these great games it's actually infuriating me. I just wanna play new games with fellow forum members... sorry had to vent off a little. sigh

let's play super mario or king of fighters! lol
i'm joking mate lol
[Image: xRnLbpm.png]
[Image: Tz6Qsg4.png]

I play R6 often! I am now Gold I and need like to more wins to get to plat Smile

I don't play. I saw my friend play it, and it looked pretty decent. Might get it, not sure!

I still play r6 but not like I used to. I used to play siege every day. Now I go into it once a week to play with friends

Played for a lot time then started cheating and got banned after a few months

This is a awesome game an i never want to stop playing this all day and night, maybe that's why i cant sleep

I think Siege got old pretty quickly. There's not a lot of interesting new things to do imo :(