Gaming Discussions

Anyone getting Far Cry 5?

Submitted by Sniper, , Thread ID: 81698

Thread Closed
26-03-2018, 10:18 AM
Just pre-orderedFar Cry 5 just before. Anyone else getting the game?

RE: Anyone getting Far Cry 5?

This post was last modified: 26-03-2018, 10:24 AM by Nekojiru
I got far cry 4 and it was broken to shit, long cut scenes and lot of nothing and really boring. I won't be buying 5 and think you fucked up pre ordering a game.

I got far cry 4 and it was broken to shit, long cut scenes and lot of nothing and really boring. I won't be buying 5 and think you fucked up pre ordering a game.

didn't get it because I'm broke and my laptop can't really handle it.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks Gantai for upgrading me to PRIME

OP
But hey! I got it for a decent price Wink saved myself like $40.

Not the best thing to preorder a game, it's better to just wait after release and look at reviews and look up some gameplay videos and then decide if you want to get it or not. I might buy it, it looks fun and I only played Far Cry 3 since Far Cry 4 didn't really seem fun to me.

none of uplay and ea game run on my pc for some unknown reasons, i downloaded watch dogs, need for speed 2016 and nfsp pay back, battlefront, none of them worked, i keep getting some fucking errors so fuck it
im not gonna buy their games again.
[Image: xRnLbpm.png]
[Image: Tz6Qsg4.png]

I'd love to get it, but my PC can't run jack shit. So maybe I'll get it when I change my gpu. ;n;
Awoo~!

[Image: wJF4V6p.png]

[Image: TpUwOtZ.png]

I bought it! Very good game! Ubisoft made a great deal! Best game in the world! I love the gameplay, the graphics. Very good!!!!

Oh yeah! I'll be cracking accounts and getting it for myself for free wooooot!

Nope, I'll most likely play half of it then stop playing the game like I did with Far Cry 4.
[Image: 7ElFux.gif]