Gaming Discussions

How to stop hacker?

Submitted by mdrockstar, , Thread ID: 74490

Thread Closed

RE: How to stop hacker?

Short answer: You can't. Only thing you can do is to get prime. But this doesnt helpt that much in the end..

You can't stop hackers to be honest they will always find a way to hack Tongue

Best thing to do is get some proof, prob record it and report them

I never encounter hackers in csgo, so I don't know what you're talking about. They all get banned eventually so it should not matter so much.

Report them or just if you cant beat them join them it is fun to cheat anyway you should try it

Report them and hope they get banned usually they do !

There's nothing that you personally can do to stop hackers, other than lending your helping hand to Overwatch, which is just a disguiesed way of Valve saying that they're too damn lazy to fix VAC. They want to leave it up to the players to fix their own community, and walk away with the money.
Hell -- We PAYED VALVE to DO THEIR WORK of cleaning the community.... It's like paying someone money just to do their chores.... wth?!

The only thing you cna do is help Overwatch and maybe you'll get some hackers banned... But as long as things are made by humans, they'll be broken by them. This is especially true when you're playing competitive games like CS:GO
"It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine" - A. A. Milne

Either cheat or just abandon/take the L. Download Faceit or Esea and play that way.

Just report them, they will eventually be banned after all.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks Gantai for upgrading me to PRIME

Not much you can do against cheaters, just something you gotta deal with. Just report them and move on or record your games to get them banned quicker.