Money Talk

BTC Will rise again?

Submitted by dimytroww, , Thread ID: 79250

Thread Closed

RE: BTC Will rise again?

Bitcoin is based on Users input, so if users dont trust bitcoin anymore and withdrawing them to cash the Bitcoin Price will fall down.

29-03-2018, 02:13 AM
CoinCaptcha Wrote:
Bitcoin is based on Users input, so if users dont trust bitcoin anymore and withdrawing them to cash the Bitcoin Price will fall down.

Yes i agree, it is a coin born and made from all the hype

I dont think, that Bitcoin will raise again, In Germeny everyone knows Bitcoin but I think the hype is over.
BUT the blockchain will have a big feature!

29-03-2018, 02:31 AM
s63amg Wrote:
I dont think, that Bitcoin will raise again, In Germeny everyone knows Bitcoin but I think the hype is over.
BUT the blockchain will have a big feature!

oh, is germany a good place? I have heard that there are many cute girls

29-03-2018, 02:34 AM
AlphaADC Wrote:
oh, is germany a good place? I have heard that there are many cute girls

Yes germany is a good place with good infrastructure but in Berlin a lot of ppl have drug problems

29-03-2018, 03:02 AM
s63amg Wrote:
Yes germany is a good place with good infrastructure but in Berlin a lot of ppl have drug problems

ok well, welcome to the forum! I'm in US but maybe travel one day? How long have u been in germany for

This post was last modified: 29-03-2018, 03:29 AM by Popcwrn
ITs a up and down streak. I doubt that anything crazy will happen with in the future.

29-03-2018, 03:28 AM
Popcwrn Wrote:
ITs a up and down streak. I doubt that anything crazy will happen with in the future.
But i do believe that it will go up but for how long im not sure

world is a circle it never falls down and everything must rise again

well i think it will for around two or three months and then it will swip down like crazy and it will at the lowest point as it was in early 2017 this is my analysis

We would have to wait honestly since a lot of people use google and google just banned crypto related ads.
[Image: 7ElFux.gif]