Gaming Discussions

Far cry 5 out

Submitted by BEPPE_PSN, , Thread ID: 82102

Thread Closed
29-03-2018, 02:02 PM
Hello, Far Cry 5 is out... Is it worth 50$? If it is why?

RE: Far cry 5 out

I watched what Jameskii put out (pretty sure it was the full release) and the video itself looked like the AI was poorly done. I personally don't think it's worth it, but if you're a die hard Farcry fan then you may aswell get it then I suppose.

Didn't know because I don't buy it, maybe someone else. Want to see who bought it
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks Gantai for upgrading me to PRIME

I own it myself and have spent 6 hours on it. It's a alright game. I wouldn't spend full price on it though.

*cough* if your looking to get it for a cheap price I made a thread about.

I'll wait for pirates .. I do not have that much money :D

I might get it on console, I didn't really FC4 that much and FC Primal was meh. I hope this one's better then 4.

*cough* ubisoft*cough*

I'd say wait for pricedrop personally. The buggy mess that is this release is not worth 50 dollars atm
[Image: xc1zZv6.png]
Accordion to a recent survey, replacing words with the names of musical instruments in a sentence, often goes undetected.

It may be best to wait a month or so when the price drops as usual

Someone bought me a copy of Far Cry 5 because I answered 25 * 6 the fastest. I'm currently using GeForce Now to play it and I should say that it is a pretty nice game so far.
[Image: b8tSAf.gif]

I was considering waiting till it got cracked, but if its good enough review wise I might just throw the cash at it Tongue