Submitted by collinator24, , Thread ID: 44305

Thread Closed

RE: why do people hack?

to destroy other's game lol

Because they are fucking idiot ,,they donno how to play

Hi,

Do you mean hack in games or in general ?

I never hacked games but I tried hacking some less secure websites/softwares of my friends.

You get to learn a lot on how things are made and it so much fun. I am not talking about DDoS or any of that sort because I feel
that's just plain stupid. If you want to hack, trying to find innovative ways to do it will always be more interesting.

Build the egos of cheaters by savoring the feeling of winning and dominating the competition.

Most hack because they like that feeling of winning or impressing friends. Some have the need to be the best at everything they do and will do anything to get there. Typically when you find someone who cheats in one game they will attempt to do it in all others.

Its an art thats has many paths to walk. Once you starting to really understand how deep it goes it has already consumed your mind

Some people are tired of the hours and hours of grinding. So basically they just suck at the game and have even less of a worthy life than we do. Unless you're talking about the cool hackers, who actually are pretty chill online.

17-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Streifenkarl Wrote:
Its way more fun then playing fair

and to destroy other's game Smile "mwuahahaha"

Some people just want to test the limits of the game, and others have fun in ruining the experience for others.
-

Most of hackers can't play without hacks, their skill is too bad