Money Talk

Why not mine Monero?

Submitted by rUx, , Thread ID: 81451

Thread Closed

RE: Why not mine Monero?

02-04-2018, 07:13 PM
imftw Wrote:
Is it really worth the strain on the gpu and the electricity you used mining for a month though?

Well i don't pay for my house
or electrcity so lol I don't care free money for me
When I die, I want to go in my sleep just like my Grandpa did. Not screaming like all the people on his plane.

if you ask me for an advice, i'd say stay away from crypto. it's risky these days

It's not worth it unless you're doing it through a bunch of different computers, form something like a website with Coinhive.
Mining XMR using your CPU will take too long, especially if it's an entry or enthusiast grade CPU.
It does more damage than it's worth (hardware wise)
"It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine" - A. A. Milne

i am mining monero... i think you have to mine it!!!

Good for mining with CPU(Not with GPUs, ZCash is better for that)

Monero is more for little people. Bitcoin mining cant be made with a normal PC anymore you atleast need a big mining rig for btc. Monero it doesnt matter. You can start with 1 card and build yourself up.

why not to mine monero, monero is easy to mine and it will more profitable than other coins

You can easily mine monero if you got a botnet with a good amount of bots and run it a silent miner with low cpu usage.

i am mining monero i use digitalocean vps accounts and trigger putty and use scriptmining to mine on autopilot

I mostly use XMR... I made 20$ off of a few months back. It's pretty good.
Hello