Money Talk

BTC Will rise again?

Submitted by dimytroww, , Thread ID: 79250

Thread Closed

RE: BTC Will rise again?

the next recoevry is 1000% will hit 50 grand or more but no one will care about it because it has already scrw every one

I kindof doubt it at this point. Regulators have stepped in and the value has consistently gone down last month. Its at $6.5k as of today. I would avoid investing in it unless its money that you are prepared to risk losing.

I think bitcoin will rise again a 100 procent it will.

I just started buying bitcoins, so hope you get right through it bro, see you on the other side

Yes, BTC will rise. How soon? No one knows. We can only look to the past to predict the future and that tells us its going to get to 50k at least

doubt it. so many pressure on the crypto market right now.

no one know but i am pretty sure it will rise again

I'm pretty sure Bitcoin is a dead currency because of the way it has recently declined. I know there is a chance it could come back but the way it is looking right now, it wont come back from this drop. There is a problem with the currency because you cant trace it making it only good for illegal things and not a lot of places support paying with bitcoin yet...

lol the history of btc showed us it is more as possible

I don't really think it will rise to 50,000$ but i think it will rise back to 10k or even 20k.
But we just need to wait to see what will happen.
I just hope it will rise lol