Gaming Discussions

What was your first game on PC

Submitted by remesama, , Thread ID: 61166

Thread Closed

RE: What was your first game on PC

I started like in seven grade and it was Crossfire, Runescape and Minecraft

I have no idea of what the name was -- but I can completely remember playing the fuck out of some terrible 2D games that my friends used to rip for me from their computers back in the day.
They weren't huge titles, but these weird little games that got lost in history... Wish I still had some of those disks and floppies nowadays (..... most of you probably have no idea what those even are lmao)
"It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine" - A. A. Milne

My first game was Counter-Strike: Source. I played mostly in zombie modes, which are not present now. Sometimes I also played in Half Life.

My first pc game was Fifa 97 on a friends PC. The first one on my own PC is Time Commando

My first game was GTA San Andreas on my old laptop, I remember being very angry because the game was very lagging)

Pyjama Sam 3 or Rollercoaster Tycoon 2. Any game that came in cereal boxes pretty much.

My first game on PC was Rigs of Rods & still play it from time to time.

Plants vs Zombies. I remember my nan bought it for me on some shitty dell PC

I remember clearly! It is Resident Evil! I remember I the feeling i Play it:it is really scared, but funny

Can't remember the exact first one but I know the first one I really got into was maplestory, that game was my fucking childhood.