Money Talk

BTC Will rise again?

Submitted by dimytroww, , Thread ID: 79250

Thread Closed

RE: BTC Will rise again?

IMO it will take some time until btc will be back above 10k...

Of course it will go back up, when they finish defame the bitcoin the big millionaires will go back to buy. everything is a great strategy - a lot of bad publicity, bitcoin goes down and millionaires, bankers and others buy, - good publicity, most normal people start buying and the price goes up - then millionaires sell and normal people lose money .
This is how it works.

yes... it's will under 1000 USD for this year....

Cheers...

BTC is dead lmao.
It was meant to be something that replaces the normal currency and takes place of everyday centralized money, making everything far more fair and equal.
There are fees that are far too high, who in the right mind is going to pay around $5-8 USD on EVERY transaction. How can you walk into a shop and buy a few sweets for a dollar or two and have to fork over another $5 to 8?!?!?!?!
Also, it's not fast enough and doesn't have a lot of room to grow when it comes to replacing all the other currencies, the blockchain is already terribly crowded and takes a long time for each block to be processed. A bank would ""process money blocks"" instantly, making sure that the payment goes through. By the time your Coffee payment goes through, it'd be cold.
It's only going to be good for those who don't mind paying $8 in fees, those using it specifically to launder and/or hide money and transactions, it's still perfect for the deep web, just all those gun stores and hitmen have to adjust their prices every few days lmao

There are many better alternatives that will take Bitcoins place like Ethereum, and other cheaper currencies (When it comes to fees and other things)
"It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine" - A. A. Milne

I dont think so.. it is going to boom! :D It is illegal to the system.

This post was last modified: 07-04-2018, 12:57 AM by MrFortnite
I don't think Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency is illegal in any country other than the act of mining and such in China...
Bitcoin is on it's way out because it was overhyped. It'll be taken over by other currencies.
"It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine" - A. A. Milne

What is BTC pls, thanks f dsfsdfsffghfhddddddddddd

07-04-2018, 03:27 AM
thaok31 Wrote:
What is BTC pls, thanks f dsfsdfsffghfhddddddddddd

It's a cryptocurrency that's earned my GPU mining, one of the reasons GPU prices were so inflated but the currency is in freefall because of overinflation of the currency from what i recall.

currently 1 bitcoin is at 6.8k USD

Yes. Btc will definately go up again. Its like a sine egraph make use of the coin when its low so you can profit big later on

I think it won't rise again...Probably all cryptocurrencies will die