Money Talk

BTC Will rise again?

Submitted by dimytroww, , Thread ID: 79250

Thread Closed

RE: BTC Will rise again?

If you're not an experienced investor/trader please, relax and go do something. No one is better off while watching BTC like a hawk

If Bitcoin does go up again, as some people are saying, it's going to be even more unstable than it was before...
It's not something that smart investors are going to throw money into -- or maybe they will because of the risk...
Cryptocurrencies nowadays, before they get serious and stable out as a second currency that we can use alongside our own, are going to be seriously unstable and have these huge crashes.
Sadly, I don't think the Bitcoin crash was the last of them, as it was only really the first. The mistakes that lead to the Bitcoin crash will happen undoubtedly to other cryptos in the future until people have a better grasp of what they are and how to use them.
"It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine" - A. A. Milne

Its too big to collapse but the risk now is very large.

Bitcoin might rise, but you won't gain profits from it anymore like thatr if that's what u meran.

07-04-2018, 06:39 PM
ErikTheBornz Wrote:
Bitcoin might rise, but you won't gain profits from it anymore like thatr if that's what u meran.

Exactly
There's going to be small fluctuations in the price, but it's in no way going to double your money or anything close to that.
Other, smaller ICO's have a chance of doing that, but it's unlikely

10-03-2018, 02:13 PM
Destonia Wrote:
currently we have 2 problems, the guy who have to finish mr gox have still Bitcoins in worth of 1 billion, the country of bulgaria have bitcoins worth 3.3 billion which they can drop to the market.

the crash on 6. January was a result of thaht some gox bitcoins where been sold, untill there are so many coins around its hard to say btc will go back .

Another point is, after elliott waves we have go to 6k to get up to the 40k

you made a point here bro

10-03-2018, 12:06 AM
dimytroww Wrote:
Uhh, so I've seen millionaires and billionaires predicting BTC's ultimate rise of 1BTC=50,000$, but do you think something like that'd happen, still?

No its a scam

08-04-2018, 07:49 PM
Ilovethiswebsite6969 Wrote:
No its a scam

Exactly!
Anyone who's telling you a method on how to double and triple your cash is LYING because if they really had something like that... Why the hell would they share it and not just use it for themselves?
It's just to help them earn money IMO lmao

07-04-2018, 06:39 PM
ErikTheBornz Wrote:

Why not?

I don't think that it will rise. I expect it to fluctuate a bit and going down slowly.