Harley
Hi Puddin! Miss me?
Level:
Credits:
OP
08-04-2018, 08:34 PM
08-04-2018, 08:21 PM
Muffin Wrote:
You talk so much shithttps://h4gcheats.com/overwatch-hack-aimbot/#features nobody is going to pay you $1200 for an overwatch aimbot with no proof, no vouches, no trials.
http://www.techcubedofficial.com/ seems like most cheats are around $30 not $1200

08-04-2018, 08:27 PM
Starfola Wrote:
Yeah like Muffin said this isn't worth the amount of money you're offering. I could hire someone from Exploit.in to code me a cheat for a way cheaper price including the source [Image: 7eYrCsg.png]

Find me someone to write you a MEMORY aimbot for way cheaper please.

Everything you compare it to is pixel aimbots which this cheat will beat every time, we even stomp on internal hacks.

RE: Private Overwatch External MEMORY Cheat

Nekojiru
kill me
Level:
Credits:
08-04-2018, 08:40 PM
Harley Wrote:

Everything you compare it to is pixel aimbots which this cheat will beat every time, we even stomp on internal hacks.

You have no proof, no vouches, crazy high price that is so much more expensive than any other aimbot, where is your proof this is worth $1200.

Nekojiru
kill me
Level:
Credits:
Harley Wrote:

You have no proof, no vouches, crazy high price that is so much more expensive than any other aimbot, where is your proof this is worth $1200.

Nekojiru
kill me
Level:
Credits:
Harley Wrote:

08-04-2018, 08:41 PM
Yeah I'm with Muffin too. $1200 for an Overwatch cheat is just too much with no proof trials or anything. Even if it's worth $1200 and is legit, not many people would like to spend that on any cheat. You'd get way more sales if you lower the price. It can be high but it doesn't have to be 1.2k
Cheers. Have a good day!

Harley
Hi Puddin! Miss me?
Level:
Credits:
OP
08-04-2018, 08:42 PM
This post was last modified: 08-04-2018, 08:44 PM by Harley
Muffin Wrote:

Send me your battle tag and I'll show you the cheat in game, I don't know how you can supply proof more than the videos I've posted of the cheat 1 tapping a shit ton of people with no HP bars which is impossible for a pixel aimbot to do so consistently and accurately. Even pro players won't do that and this hack is not designed to be a rage hack it's designed for legit gameplay.

08-04-2018, 08:41 PM
Astrophotography Wrote:
Yeah I'm with Muffin too. $1200 for an Overwatch cheat is just too much with no proof trials or anything. Even if it's worth $1200 and is legit, not many people would like to spend that on any cheat. You'd get way more sales if you lower the price. It can be high but it doesn't have to be 1.2k

I've supplied proof and the ability for users to get even more proof, I say to contact me with your battle tag and I'll show you in game, but hey, not my problem really. People that are interested in it will do it and people that aren't will be mad that I have something they can't afford.

The majority of private memory cheats in Overwatch have gone for 1-2k entry fee and that's how they will continue to go. This cheat will make you much more money by selling boosting, or you can just use it to have fun like a percent of our users already.

Nekojiru
kill me
Level:
Credits:
08-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Harley Wrote:
Send me your battle tag and I'll show you the cheat in game, I don't know how you can supply proof more than the videos I've posted of the cheat 1 tapping a shit ton of people with no HP bars which is impossible for a pixel aimbot to do so consistently and accurately. Even pro players won't do that and this hack is not designed to be a rage hack it's designed for legit gameplay.

I've supplied proof and the ability for users to get even more proof, I say to contact me with your battle tag and I'll show you in game, but hey, not my problem really. People that are interested in it will do it and people that aren't will be mad that I have something they can't afford.

The majority of private memory cheats in Overwatch have gone for 1-2k entry fee and that's how they will continue to go. This cheat will make you much more money by selling boosting, or you can just use it to have fun like a percent of our users already.

What proof is showing me in game, you have a bot better than pro players oh that is 1 way to get it banned.

Show us where they have sold for this much.

Nekojiru
kill me
Level:
Credits:
Harley Wrote:

What proof is showing me in game, you have a bot better than pro players oh that is 1 way to get it banned.

Nekojiru
kill me
Level:
Credits:
Harley Wrote:

Starfola
Flat Chest is Best Chest
Level:
Credits:
08-04-2018, 08:47 PM
Harley Wrote:

I just told you where you could get someone to code one for you [Image: iarJNYV.png]
Also, tbh a color aimbot works way better than the shit you showed [Image: jy0X0ni.png]
[Image: 7ElFux.gif]

Nekojiru
kill me
Level:
Credits:
08-04-2018, 08:48 PM
Starfola Wrote:
I just told you where you could get someone to code one for you [Image: iarJNYV.png]
Also, tbh a color aimbot works way better than the shit you showed [Image: jy0X0ni.png]

The aimbot in the videos is so obvious wold get someone banned quick. better than professional accuracy. come on.

Nekojiru
kill me
Level:
Credits:
Starfola Wrote:

The aimbot in the videos is so obvious wold get someone banned quick. better than professional accuracy. come on.

Nekojiru
kill me
Level:
Credits:
Starfola Wrote:

Harley
Hi Puddin! Miss me?
Level:
Credits:
OP
This post was last modified: 08-04-2018, 08:50 PM by Harley
Muffin Wrote:

I'm sitting at 4483 SR without a ban for over 3 months, since the cheat was created.

I cannot show you other cheats because that defeats the purpose of people keeping them low key, I am offering this to 15 users then it will appear as tho the cheat has stopped existing and won't be for sale again on a public forum.
https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-tra...ction.html

Muffin Wrote:

I did not get called out for cheating in any of the games I played as mcree in fact they thought I was a pro player, you are just flaming to flame, reported.

Nekojiru
kill me
Level:
Credits:
08-04-2018, 08:52 PM
This post was last modified: 08-04-2018, 09:05 PM by Nekojiru
Harley Wrote:
I'm sitting at 4483 SR without a ban for over 3 months, since the cheat was created.

I cannot show you other cheats because that defeats the purpose of people keeping them low key, I am offering this to 15 users then it will appear as tho the cheat has stopped existing and won't be for sale again on a public forum.

I did not get called out for cheating in any of the games I played as mcree in fact they thought I was a pro player, you are just flaming to flame, reported.

Are you stupid, all the people commenting on that are obviously friends vouching for it. inb4 its your friend with same cheat selling for same prices, since I have seen you post this on another forum as well.

So you have no real proof that this cheat is worth this much or that other cheats cost this much, wanting to sell this to 15 people you must be dreaming.

Proof you and the other person offering a cheat for the same price with same everything, fake vouches and you have yet to prove someone selling cheats for this much. Since yo and the other guy are obviously linked.

[Image: fYyDUjRqQIyVCM2B4zClbQ.png]

Nekojiru
kill me
Level:
Credits:
Harley Wrote:

Are you stupid, all the people commenting on that are obviously friends vouching for it. inb4 its your friend with same cheat selling for same prices, since I have seen you post this on another forum as well.

So you have no real proof that this cheat is worth this much or that other cheats cost this much, wanting to sell this to 15 people you must be dreaming.

Proof you and the other person offering a cheat for the same price with same everything, fake vouches and you have yet to prove someone selling cheats for this much. Since yo and the other guy are obviously linked.

Nekojiru
kill me
Level:
Credits:
Harley Wrote:

Starfola
Flat Chest is Best Chest
Level:
Credits:
08-04-2018, 09:06 PM
Harley Wrote:

So, you're basically asking people to pay $600 WITH CRYPTO without any showcase and trail? Tf is this trash ass seller. Met way more professional coders than your trash ass. Seems like you're trying to scam
[Image: 7ElFux.gif]