Gaming Discussions

PC How legit is G2A?

Submitted by Amunkyr, , Thread ID: 83533

Thread Closed
07-04-2018, 10:23 PM
So I was recommended the site G2A, and it definitely has some great deals, I also understand keys are not sold by the company itself but rather by individual sellers who either buy the keys in bulk or in regions where it is cheap and then turn to sell said keys on G2A for an easy profit.

But naturally my question is: Just how legit is this site?
I'd definitely like to have such great deals available, but I'm of course worried about the potential of scammers.
[Image: tumblr_p7c409OpqD1whxz15o1_540.jpg]

RE: How legit is G2A?

G2A is 100% legit.
I use them all the time to buy games.
If the game you're getting is below $2, then using the G2A protect thing is normally pointless. If you're going to buy something above that then you NEED to use it.
I've bought hundreds of games and only had an issue with 1. I talked to the seller because of the protect thing and I managed to get another key for free

-- I also resell a lot of keys there that I get from bundles, friends, and the likes. They ALWAYS ask for proof of purchase when you're selling a new game on their website, so at least they're trying to do something to stop people reselling games they bought with stolen CCs.
I've turned quite a bit of profit, and have no regrets using them.

One of my friends said they 'charged' his moms credit card for some weird value, and didn't give a reason.... but it didn't come from their account, it was just some unrelated fraud that they somehow linked back to G2A because of the general mistrust for buying things off the internet.
"It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine" - A. A. Milne

Very legit. Always buy my games there because they are extremely cheap. And for Origin games or something, I use instant-gaming

I can honestly say that G2A is 100% legit although they are not always the cheapest. If you ever have a problem with G2A and you cant resolve it with support and end up doing a chargeback on paypal they do ban your IP address.

I can 100% vouch for G2A. I have ordered over 20+ times on there and half the time I wasn't using G2A shield. I never had a problem on there.
I recommend using G2A shield always, especially if you are buying from a new seller.
NOTE: If anything is out of stock; Please message me. I don't update frequently.

yeah im in the same position, dunno if i should buy them cheap minecraft accounts for my friend

I never had problems, like not receiving my key or stuff like that, but there were many times I needed to contact the customer support

I have used G2A to fill up my library (which now has a total of about 75 games).

If there is a circumstance where they give you a faulty key (which has never happened to me), you can contact PayPal support or the legendary BANK!
If you cannot see my profile picture, your internet is slow!

Don't buy off G2A, my friend bought a madden code for xbox and tried to redeem on 360 and it said it's for XBOX one only. He couldn't even get refunded neither.

I have purchased from G2A 2 times and it was good. Sucks though if you can't get a refund.