Gaming Discussions

does anyone play elder scrolls online?

Submitted by SyonixRaz, , Thread ID: 83894

Thread Closed
09-04-2018, 09:56 PM
just wondering if anyone plays elder scrolls online. it's one of my main pvp games. and the best that i know Smile. just wanna open a banter on it. hopefully ill meet a pvp master and he can make me even more powerful then i am right now.
im 601 cp. Smile

RE: does anyone play elder scrolls online?

09-04-2018, 09:56 PM
SyonixRaz Wrote:
just wondering if anyone plays elder scrolls online. it's one of my main pvp games. and the best that i know Smile. just wanna open a banter on it. hopefully ill meet a pvp master and he can make me even more powerful then i am right now.
im 601 cp. Smile

I heard that it was a bad game due to microtransactions, then I haven't heard much about it since.
If you cannot see my profile picture, your internet is slow!

OP
10-04-2018, 03:30 PM
bufferunderflow Wrote:
I heard that it was a bad game due to microtransactions, then I haven't heard much about it since.

fair enough. but that doesn't mean all microtransactions games are bad......... the game is quite awesome honestly. i think so at least Smile

10-04-2018, 03:51 PM
SyonixRaz Wrote:
fair enough. but that doesn't mean all microtransactions games are bad......... the game is quite awesome honestly. i think so at least Smile

What's the coolest thing you can do in the game?

OP
10-04-2018, 03:53 PM
bufferunderflow Wrote:
What's the coolest thing you can do in the game?

everything i guess? it's just the game overall is the best pvp game i know. it requires strategies and mechanics and a bit of thinking to actually get good.
someone ik tried eso he bought a high level account. i made him so many op builds but he kept crying about dying and not being op yet. with the same sets i can kill people.
he said"this game is hard"
that's why i love it. it's not easy. well it is for me. :D

10-04-2018, 04:00 PM
SyonixRaz Wrote:
everything i guess? it's just the game overall is the best pvp game i know. it requires strategies and mechanics and a bit of thinking to actually get good.
someone ik tried eso he bought a high level account. i made him so many op builds but he kept crying about dying and not being op yet. with the same sets i can kill people.
he said"this game is hard"
that's why i love it. it's not easy. well it is for me. :D

Haha I'll consider getting it now, I enjoy mmos that allow you to grind and PVP, so I think it'll be good for me. What console do you play on?

OP
10-04-2018, 04:34 PM
bufferunderflow Wrote:
Haha I'll consider getting it now, I enjoy mmos that allow you to grind and PVP, so I think it'll be good for me. What console do you play on?

console> Computer
Server > europe

let me just warn you this game will take a lot of time to master/farm stuff. don't expect it to be easy like the other person. i have no problem teaching people Smile as long their willing to learn and don't rage ^^"

10-04-2018, 04:38 PM
SyonixRaz Wrote:
console> Computer
Server > europe

let me just warn you this game will take a lot of time to master/farm stuff. don't expect it to be easy like the other person. i have no problem teaching people Smile as long their willing to learn and don't rage ^^"

Hey man, I'll pick it up on the next sale. I am from America so I don't entirely know how the ping will be, but I'll be willing to try to play.

OP
10-04-2018, 04:41 PM
bufferunderflow Wrote:
Hey man, I'll pick it up on the next sale. I am from America so I don't entirely know how the ping will be, but I'll be willing to try to play.

g2a or use a vpn etc. use a cheap country bypass the high prices. using steam Smile

I love ESO, though without a premium subscription (Which ran out for me the other day, it's a hell of a grindfest.
It's also far easier when you have friends that want to help you. Grinding in groups is always easier.
"It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine" - A. A. Milne