Gaming Discussions

PC Places where you can get games for free, or cheap

Submitted by MrFortnite, , Thread ID: 83535

Thread Closed
07-04-2018, 11:09 PM
So there's a lot of people looking for places that they can get free games from. Well, here's a list of places where you can get games for free from, separated into categories by requirements and other things like that.

This list does not include games that are ACTUALLY free! It's just a list of places where you can get games you have to pay for, for free.
None of these are reflinks, so don't stress.

Completely free games

There are tons of Developers looking to give away their games, to help gain reviews and build a playerbase.
There's collections of Gleam.io, and other giveaways on Reddit, it's probably the best place for it.
You will often have to complete tasks, but some just require you to put in your email, and they send you a key. The first 2 are the most active and likely to have good giveaways with lots of keys.

Getting lots of games for a really cheap price (Bundles)

There's tons of places to get bundles from, and some sketchy ones I've used in the past. I collect many games on Steam, and have over 1,500 because of these bundle websites. AFAIK they all work and are trustable. I've used all of the above websites, and they all work for me. Below is a list of places that you can find new bundles from websites that I may or may not have listed above:
Free games with "requirements"

There's a few places that give away games for YouTubers and/or streamers to review. I personally use Keymailer, but normally some MCNs such as Freedom! (Think they still have it) offer a few games that are up for review. I'veonly tried using the first one, but the other two look promising if you have some kind of social media presence.

If you feel that I missed anything, or I should add anything to this list, I'd be more than happy to. I hope this helps you guys get Steam games and build your libraries.
I personally collect games so that I can idle them, craft badges and level up my Steam account. If the games aren't as popular, you can sometimes turn a profit by selling the Steam Trading Cards on Steam.
"It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine" - A. A. Milne

RE: Places where you can get games for free, or cheap

Well this is a great collection, but I think that uTorrent beats them all amirite?

This is a well-made thread, thank you! This definitely deserves a sticky!

Too bad you got banned though, hope to see you back. >-<

This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 08:30 PM by Blair
Here's a pirate for NieR Automata for anyone that's interested:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2...17.torrent
You just won't be able to get the steam achievements.

And here's a guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=914437196
[Image: tumblr_pkos6vO03K1vgjhono1_400.gif]

This is a really good list of sources for games, great work! I have been looking for far cry 5 since release now but it seems like the developers been good this time and protecting it. Gonna browse for the game in your list, maybe i can find it cheaper then the 60 $ they are currently charging witch is insane!

OP
This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 08:14 PM by MrFortnite
09-04-2018, 06:56 PM
oildrum7 Wrote:
Well this is a great collection, but I think that uTorrent beats them all amirite?

Lol,
Nothing beats having them on Steam, Origin and other things. Achievements and the ability to play with friends is always a plus.

09-04-2018, 09:38 PM
Aki Wrote:
This is a well-made thread, thank you! This definitely deserves a sticky!

Too bad you got banned though, hope to see you back. >-<

Thanks for that Smile
I made it back to the forums as it was an accident that I got myself banned.
Glad the admins took the time to reconsider however, they won't regret their decision

09-04-2018, 09:43 PM
Sabertooth Wrote:
Here's a pirate for NieR Automata for anyone that's interested: 2A2B61E65248CF7D8A9F76BB287CA5AED5DEA717.torrent
You just won't be able to get the steam achievements.

And here's a guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=914437196

You shared the name of a torrent file you downloaded. It will do nothing knowing the file that you downloaded.
If you want to share them with other people, then either share the .torrent file, share the magnet link that you can get, or share a link to where you originally got the file Smile
"It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine" - A. A. Milne

10-04-2018, 08:13 PM
MrFortnite Wrote:
Thanks for that Smile
Glad the admins took the time to reconsider however, they won't regret their decision

Ayy that's pretty nice of them, nice to have you back! ^^

10-04-2018, 08:13 PM
MrFortnite Wrote:
Lol,
Nothing beats having them on Steam, Origin and other things. Achievements and the ability to play with friends is always a plus.

Thanks for that Smile

You shared the name of a torrent file you downloaded. It will do nothing knowing the file that you downloaded.
If you want to share them with other people, then either share the .torrent file, share the magnet link that you can get, or share a link to where you originally got the file Smile

Thanks I updated the link! My friend sent it to me through discord.
[Image: tumblr_pkos6vO03K1vgjhono1_400.gif]

Thread looks really nice! Will be sure to use it myself