Money Talk

Opinions on Electroneum (ETN)

Submitted by MrMoore, , Thread ID: 84329

Thread Closed
12-04-2018, 08:16 PM
Hey All,

been in the cyptogame for awhile and heavily invested into numerous coins and obviously made and lost quite abit trading. Have you heard about ETN? Opinions on ETN?

Let me know what you think

RE: Opinions on Electroneum (ETN)

hi bro i'd be intrested in selling you a exploit for a acc the account must contain bc tbc or obc anyone of those memeber ships would be find plaeas=ure oding bussiness with u

OP
12-04-2018, 08:17 PM
jasislit Wrote:
hi bro i'd be intrested in selling you a exploit for a acc the account must contain bc tbc or obc anyone of those memeber ships would be find plaeas=ure oding bussiness with u

Hey Man, would love to hear more..

do explain

jasislit Wrote:

Hey Man, would love to hear more..

do explain

Explain

OP
Any chance someone could delete this turkeys comments as I'd like to start a serious discussion topic lol

very informative thanks alot for this ive been looking for this guide!

been in the cyptogame for awhile and heavily invested into numerous coins and obviously made and lost quite abit trading. Have you heard about ETN? Opinions on ETN?
Let me know what you think

I feel there are better cryptos, ETN is one I have avoided investing in, seems to be hyped quite a bit (even by crypto standards).