League Of Legends

Best Support?

Submitted by beanieboy7755, , Thread ID: 62577

Thread Closed

RE: Best Support?

That depends on each one, it also depends on what adc you play with. But rakan is very good, it sounds too, and lioness if you need a tank in the team

28-11-2017, 06:39 AM
beanieboy7755 Wrote:
I am quite curious what the best support it in your opinion.

Braum is my best support.

just go janna, press E ocassionaly and win lane in a hearbeat lol

as they said
Sona its very easy to play with and a great support that have a great combo with any ACD

blitz, soraka and i know is going to sound crazy but a lot of my best support games has been with maokai!

I guess it depends on the patch but the support I like the most is Soraka. She doesn't only have the best healing power of the game, she has a great CC (silence, stun, slow).

Thresh as a support is always a great choice, IMO, possible the best.

Hook, then lantern, pull in the chain as your teammate grabs the lantern, then flay away!

i think the best support is janna, blitz, thresh. these champ op af

Janna got cc got shield got movement speed and flaoting tits

Sona paired with a high damage adc can obliterate a lane. Sona has burst with building even a small amount of AP plus her sustain after getting grail is phenomenal at worst. You burst, you heal, you win... so long as you don't go too ham and stay as safe as possible. Leona is amazing with her cc for days. Everything about her kit screams perfection for catching people out and keeping even your derpiest teammates from losing a kill. (pairs amazingly with kaisa as well since you do so much hard cc). Nautilus is by far my favorite out of them all. While not specifically created for supporting, his kit is also much like leona's except that he is a mega tank and you can really abuse lanes early with a godly end game. I play a lot of naut for that reason alone. My duo is a kaisa main so I'm somewhat biased as to what I pick anyways.