Gaming Discussions

How do you deal with tilt?

Submitted by Aki, , Thread ID: 84737

Thread Closed
15-04-2018, 09:29 PM
We've all been there, you're playing a game and trying your hardest to win but you still lose in the end putting you on tilt and losing several more games in a row.
Now let's get to the question, how do you deal with tilt and what do you do to untilt yourself? For me, I Invest time in another non-tilty game or be creative to counteract self-destruction of tilt like drawing random things on paint.

RE: How do you deal with tilt?

15-04-2018, 09:29 PM
Aki Wrote:
We've all been there, you're playing a game and trying your hardest to win but you still lose in the end putting you on tilt and losing several more games in a row.
Now let's get to the question, how do you deal with tilt and what do you do to untilt yourself? For me, I Invest time in another non-tilty game or be creative to counteract self-destruction of tilt like drawing random things on paint.

To be truthful bro, i lose patience and give up! terrible i know Feelsbadman
Glad to be back Ez

I used to tilt a lot after every loss and lose my temper, but now I just convince myself that my rank will go up and there will always be another competitive season for and many other chances for me.
unless my team is really stupid
[Image: ErFfNwh.png]

You mean a slump, when I get into a slump I just avoid playing the game for a few days.

You mean a slump, when I get into a slump I just avoid playing the game for a few days.

Normally, I just play another game. A lot like what you do.

Just dont take the game fully seriously, I used to tilt a lot, then I started treatimg every match as a knew match and forget the other matches, and just play as well s I can. I also recommend trying not to get mad at a person or anything, a good way to do it is always put the mistakes on yourself, makes you feel less tilted
[Image: Megumin-3.png]

I don't get tilted anymore, I have realized that it is just a game and there is no reason for me to get upset lol. I use to wanna break my keyboard when I lost

I used to get tilted once, but i soon realized that's useless.. if you rage it's because you are too weak to withstand such things.

How old are you? I realized as a kid / teenager i got mad and raged alot as a kid. While i got older it got less and less. Even if i perform terrible sometimes i just stay relaxed and can laugh about it.

you go get popcorn and a soda and laugh it off lol xD