Gaming Discussions

How to get better at fortnite

Submitted by Acameron, , Thread ID: 83526

Thread Closed

RE: How to get better at fortnite

fortnite is ew honestly. ^^" it's free which is awesome but. meh

Building is definitely a very big aspect, other then practicing your aim over time building is something you can actively try to get good at. Just carry enough materials; and you can never have enough

Get Height so killing will be easier for you, do not open your parachute on top of mountains, find the lowest point to open your patachute so you will open when you will be down.

I think the normal build binds are garbage. What I did was bind the stairs and walls to mouse 4 and mouse 5 on my mouse. (The side buttons. If you don't have that then use c or x.) It makes building so much easier and faster for me. But I still rarely play it, cus I find tf2 to be a more enjoyable experience.

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

If you wish to get better at building, try using 'Builder Pro' as your button configuration. It helps you build a lot faster and its easier to get used to with practice. Maybe try adjusting your sensitivity settings for gunfights.

Learn how to build quick, set your own keybindings and practice a lot.

28-04-2018, 02:20 PM
MarilizeLegajuanas Wrote:
If you wish to get better at building, try using 'Builder Pro' as your button configuration. It helps you build a lot faster and its easier to get used to with practice. Maybe try adjusting your sensitivity settings for gunfights.

Why play this on console if we have a pc?
Use any keyboard config you want, but training is the key.
~Thank youYuun

( I don't play a lot of Fortnite altho most of this advice has worked for me on other FPS )

Just keep playing, practice building as often as possible to increase your build speed.

Record your games, when you have a few games & skip to where you died / moments where you almost die and ask yourself.

- Why did I die?
- What could I have done better?
( INACTIVEDUE TO STUFF IRL )

One word, Practice.

However, other then that i might want to mess with settings a little bit, especially the sensitivity settings. If its too fast or too slow it will handicap you quite bad. I would start with a low sensitivity and then slowly build up until you get your sweet spot. Also, a very underrated tip is to use sound. Instead of listenting to a song in the background for change, try keeping game at max sound. You will get surprised by how useful it actually is . And yeah, that is all that i can give you, just play alot and eventually you will get better.

I think practice on solo vs squads because you will be forced to rush people to survive rather than being defensive, also observe your own game play and see what you need to improve in different situations