Gaming Discussions

What was the first game you ever remember playing?

Submitted by knoxy, , Thread ID: 83216

Thread Closed

RE: What was the first game you ever remember playing?

I think it was some donkey kong game on Nintendo 64 if I remember correctly haha

It was something called like "Freezy jumping". It was the "Doodle" of the old good times. Only available for PC (smartphones didnt exist to this time).

This post was last modified: 18-04-2018, 07:40 PM by Solitaire
I'm still fairly young, so the first time I really got into gaming wasMario Kart Wiion the Wii (ofc).
i was like 7 at the time
[Image: 5K1zVUV.png]

my first game was duck hunting game, i really hate the damn dog know, i had nightmares he comes by my bed started laughing
Steam|Twitter
[Image: fJLIdBH.jpg]

The first game i remember playing is... Super mario 64! I was a lucky child, straight after it was Ocarina of time and goldeneye, but i dont know which one came first. I pretty much remember them all at the same time, but i probably played mario 64 because i dont think my parrents would want me to play goldeneye as a 4 y/o.

SUPEEEEER MARIOOOO OR Crash was the first game I played

it was a snowboarding game on a unknown console when I was 4 and I ended up breaking it :/

Frozen Throne, Counter Strike, Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour ( Still Playing ), Need For Speed Most Wanted ( Still Playing ) :lmao:

Oh boi, the one of the first games I remember playing was Half-Life, couldn't even get past the first level back then xD

pokemon blue in a GBA emulator :D and perfect dark nintendo 64