Gaming Discussions

PC How legit is G2A?

Submitted by Amunkyr, , Thread ID: 83533

Thread Closed

RE: How legit is G2A?

21-04-2018, 07:11 AM
Charity Wrote:
I used to buy games and DLC packs on G2A. All of my keys worked of course.
However I stopped using it when the developers of the game "APB Reloaded" decided to ban everybody who got a key off G2A because supposedly there was a massive chargeback on those keys. However, that massive ban wave happened a year after purchasing the key off G2A.

Long story short, I got banned off a game because I bought it off G2A. Haven't used it since.

You could always get a refund since they usually refund keys that are illegally obtained or if they stopped working. However, if you do happen to buy a key off G2A the chances of it being obtained by blackhat means are high but most devs don't ban keys afaik unless they're dicks.
[Image: 7ElFux.gif]

G2A, from my experience of purchasing about 10 games from them, is a legit site. Never had one issue.

22-04-2018, 07:09 AM
Starfola Wrote:
You could always get a refund since they usually refund keys that are illegally obtained or if they stopped working. However, if you do happen to buy a key off G2A the chances of it being obtained by blackhat means are high but most devs don't ban keys afaik unless they're dicks.

I actually tried to get a refund, but because the purchase had happened a year before the ban incident, G2A denied my claim.

and yes, the developers of APB Reloaded were dicks; they requested those who were banned to pay $50 and to be grateful that they offered that deal

This post was last modified: 22-04-2018, 04:48 PM by ZiZien
I've used G2A several times, never really had an issue, just don't buy from people with terrible reviews and you'll be fine.
Using their shield is a good idea though for big purchases.

i've already tried too and no problem at all, but i prefer Kinguin

G2A is definitely legit, I've bought all my steam games on there and never had a problem. CSGO for 8? fuck yeah.

i have purchase over 50 games in g2a with their shield i have never have a problem with them at all

i see this site, but ... i don`t it`s have problem? or have scammer?

I bought plenty of games from G2A and I haven't had a problem.

G2a and the best key selling site he and 100% on and personally I have never had a problem with