Money Talk

Why invest in Bitcoin?

Submitted by Fazer, , Thread ID: 79642

Thread Closed

RE: Why invest in Bitcoin?

I have a giant cock but i hate gaint cocks please help me daddy

Too lazy to read any of this garbage but the answer is you don't invest in bitcoin
[Image: PAfq4Th.png]

It's really the transaction fees that are destroying bitcoin. It's just no longer economically viable to send or receive bitcoin.

thank you for share!thank you for share!thank you for share!thank you for share!thank you for share!thank you for share!thank you for share!thank you for share!thank you for share!thank you for share!thank you for share!thank you for share!thank you for share!

I am not a big crypto fan, but seeing it drop over the last few months and with the ads ban by google, facebook and twitter, I do not think the future for BTC is looking to good

This post was last modified: 28-04-2018, 12:55 PM by Bassdrop
28-04-2018, 10:48 AM
cgtweb Wrote:
I am not a big crypto fan, but seeing it drop over the last few months and with the ads ban by google, facebook and twitter, I do not think the future for BTC is looking to good

I think it'll be fine personally.. it's not because of legitimate BTC that there was an ad ban, it's probably to cover their own asses because too many illegal/scam were using their ad platforms to break the law...

Google's restrictions on prescription drugs & online pharmacies didn't kill the pharmaceutical industry... if fewer people are getting exposed to scams as a result, it could even benefit crypto in the long-term.

Either way, just remember the golden rule all types of gambling: don't bet more than you can afford to lose.

Life is like a box of chocolates, it doesn't last as long for fat people.

bitcoin isn't a good investment right now lol imo but idk

28-04-2018, 12:53 PM
Bassdrop Wrote:
I think it'll be fine personally.. it's not because of legitimate BTC that there was an ad ban, it's probably to cover their own asses because too many illegal/scam were using their ad platforms to break the law...

Google's restrictions on prescription drugs & online pharmacies didn't kill the pharmaceutical industry... if fewer people are getting exposed to scams as a result, it could even benefit crypto in the long-term.

Either way, just remember the golden rule all types of gambling: don't bet more than you can afford to lose.

That is exactly why Google done it, there have been many high profile scams relating to bitcoin and the fact that once it's gone from one wallet to another, theres fuck all you can do about it probably fuelled this decision further.

I thing twitter just seen google done it and followed suit haha

28-04-2018, 12:57 PM
cgtweb Wrote:
That is exactly why Google done it, there have been many high profile scams relating to bitcoin and the fact that once it's gone from one wallet to another, theres fuck all you can do about it probably fuelled this decision further.

I thing twitter just seen google done it and followed suit haha

As John Oliver put it so eloquently, the crypto space is "everything you don't understand about money combined with everything you don't understand about computers." ...gotta protect people from themselves lol

Life is like a box of chocolates, it doesn't last as long for fat people.

28-04-2018, 01:08 PM
Bassdrop Wrote:
As John Oliver put it so eloquently, the crypto space is "everything you don't understand about money combined with everything you don't understand about computers." ...gotta protect people from themselves lol

that's a rather clever saying and I suppose it is right lol