Gaming Discussions

Who Plays killing floor 2?

Submitted by AligatoR, , Thread ID: 86606

Thread Closed
30-04-2018, 12:01 AM
If you play killing floor 2 and want to game up add me herehttps://steamcommunity.com/id/AligatoRBouje/
Comment before adding me and pls have a mic, I would like to talk to people when playing with them.

RE: Who Plays killing floor 2?

I have it on steam but i feel like this game is a little trash, anyone can tell me some + about that game?

Pluses:
+ Nice soundtrack music
+ Good graphic
+ Specializationssystem
+ Dynamics of the game

Minuses:
- As far as I remmember there is no singeplayer mode

It's fun if you have some good friend Smile Don't play alone or with randoms

I used to play Killing Floor 1 some time ago... is the 2 better?

I am not playing this game right now,

I will have to be honest the game does not look that good.

It gives me that `OK` vibe.

But definitly not $30 worthy. However if it was maybe $10 there is a big chance i would actually buy it. But then again it really does look like a game you get for free on steam to be honest. The price tag is way thru the roof and i think that is the main problem why it is not as popular as it could be.

biggest fan since killing floor , second sequence not bad at all

Thats possible You can taljk with people with Teamspeak or Discord my friend

I picked it up in a Humblebundle for ~6$ + other games and I accumulated more than 100 hrs of playtime in this game since then (4 Months). I play it the majority of my time because it has a nice length of rounds to play after a long day of work. But I can confirm what people before said, you have to have nice mates to have fun in this game. I personally dont like to be cued with randoms. But rather than that it can be a casual slaughter game (normal - hard) or a challenging co-op game (nightmare - hell on earth). But what I like the most is that Tripwire still kicks out huge updates with new maps, weapons, gamemodes and characters

OP
07-05-2018, 07:02 PM
Fox Wrote:
I am not playing this game right now,

I will have to be honest the game does not look that good.

It gives me that `OK` vibe.

But definitly not $30 worthy. However if it was maybe $10 there is a big chance i would actually buy it. But then again it really does look like a game you get for free on steam to be honest. The price tag is way thru the roof and i think that is the main problem why it is not as popular as it could be.

I agree it's not worth $30, I got it on sale for $15.