Money Talk

ETH

Submitted by Uns0ip, , Thread ID: 86163

Thread Closed

RE: ETH

Eth from a technical standpoint has more potential than BTC long term. The devs are working on making transactions instant and improving the block size. The community is way more involved. I think right now it's undervalued but in the future will surpass BTC in terms of functionality. I think all cryptos are overvalued at the moment and their niche hasn't been figured out yet. ETH is also great for Dapps however all the Dapps out atm are pieces of shit. Just open up a store and it's crap. Cryptokitties helped inspire a shit ton of clones.

It's already rising. Will reach $1000 by the end of the week i think.

04-05-2018, 09:47 PM
wickjohn Wrote:
It's already rising. Will reach $1000 by the end of the week i think.

Well, it once reached $1k+ so seeing it reach $1k wouldn't really be much of a surprise.
[Image: 7ElFux.gif]

04-05-2018, 10:00 PM
Starfola Wrote:
Well, it once reached $1k+ so seeing it reach $1k wouldn't really be much of a surprise.
Well, zcash once reached $4000+, but it doesn't mean that it will ever reach that again.

Bitcoin much better to be honest in many ways.. i've used bitcoin for quite awhile now

Ethereum has a bright future but I don't know how it will compare to Bitcoin. Will it take over Bitcoin's place? I don't know.

setiation too difficult and i dont know what will be leater

ETH is on the rise again, has been since early April this year. I'm invested in some, so yes, to a degree I think it'll go up, maybe not to mars (although I'd like that) though.

I bought in based on the fact it's superior tech, and more than likely to have some longevity. I also bought in because of the lower price, far more attractive to me, and I could afford to lose what I'd invested (if good times wen't bad) whereas the buy in for BTC is just to high to have any substantial amount.

Ripple has been kind to me, I don't think it was a good decision, but more sheer dumb luck. Bought and sold at the right time in January when it spiked, good times!