Gaming Discussions

Games you dont like?

Submitted by Jackal14, , Thread ID: 32656

Thread Closed

RE: Games you dont like?

Never really liked Bioshock..never saw what other people were raving about and didnt like the setting or the kind of steampunk technology featured

I no longer like GTA Online. It used to be an amazing game (yes, Rockstar considers it its own game), but with recent updates have come more ways for them to squeeze money out of you. If you do still like it though, make sure to do car duplication glitches for money. They're the only remaining sensible way to profit.

03-05-2018, 06:54 AM
rexvonzombie Wrote:
I no longer like GTA Online. It used to be an amazing game (yes, Rockstar considers it its own game), but with recent updates have come more ways for them to squeeze money out of you. If you do still like it though, make sure to do car duplication glitches for money. They're the only remaining sensible way to profit.

I played it really hardcore when it came out and got up to about level 100. Did some car money glitches before most got patched. The grind for money got tiring, because they making everything in the game SO expensive.
A MyBB Community Owner
Looking for MyBB friends <3
Always looking for good tutorials for MyBB.

strategy or tactical games, i just dont havy any patience to wait for stuff like sources, money and other things to get.

minecraft,because for its a shit game and always will be shit game

Minecraft, looking bad, mostly kids playing it, and only people with good equipment like a very good mouse can win combats !

I never understood why to play minicraft :( She's too sad for that.

I don't like pubg because I don't see any realistic sin. You should just download the game to uninstall it.

Games that are toooo colorful. candy crush to splatoon. Colors give games a very cartoony feeling and i want more realism.

Fortnite i never really fell in love with the game like some gamers did i just don'treally like those types of games they are not that fun to me i did like pubgfor a bit