Gaming Discussions

Games you dont like?

Submitted by Jackal14, , Thread ID: 32656

Thread Closed

RE: Games you dont like?

H1Z1 i see this game like a lite of pubg and fortnite

I really don't like Strategies, generally ... I mean they are interesting to watch, like a cartoons, but not to play. As the matter a fact, I don't know if Strategies are games at all.

I dont like Minecraft or Roblox, they come across like a 90's game with the graphics n shit
Glad to be back Ez

cs go too many cheaters,it's total shit
because of this it is impossible to play it

I dont like dota 2 or artifact, i think dota is just a copy of LoL (Every dota player getts triggered now)

I really dont like warhammer 40k its a bad game that my friends wont stop talking about it

CSGO, Overwatch, & Fornite.
God do I hate fortnite... WHY DOES EVERYONE PLAY THIS PIECE OF SHIT GAME!!!

03-05-2018, 08:07 AM
Prohibit Wrote:
I played it really hardcore when it came out and got up to about level 100. Did some car money glitches before most got patched. The grind for money got tiring, because they making everything in the game SO expensive.

I'm upwards of level 200 on GTA Online. I performed several car duplication glitches around the time the Doomsday Update was released and now have 25,000,000 with another 30,000,000 or so in cars. You just have to search for glitches right after they update the game.

Pretty much don't like candy crush like game, how people get pleasant by playing it.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks Gantai for upgrading me to PRIME

No Mans Sky, mainly for all the hype around it. It was supposed to be the best multiplayer game in history, it as disappointing af.