Garry's Mod

What was the first gamemode you played?

Submitted by swiixe, , Thread ID: 46696

Thread Closed

RE: What was the first gamemode you played?

DarkRP, I did not even know what cappades and manicas were, asked the players how to play :ultralul:

I think the first ever gamemodeI played was sandbox lmao I played it all the time on my potato pc before I got my gaming PC

My first regime was on DarkRp , he has become my favorite mode to this day Tongue

Hey
My first gamemode that i played was murder or prophunt i don't remind :s

sandbox hell yeah it was the worst mode i have ever played actually lol

Stop it Slender were my first Gamemode, then i switched to DarkRP

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Sandbox, not sure how anything else is possible. If we're talking about first non-sandbox gamemodes the that'd be sledbuild

trouble in terrorist town.......................................................................................................

Sandbox. Now i have 1011 hours on garrys mod and i am currently making a server