Gaming Discussions

why do people hack?

Submitted by collinator24, , Thread ID: 44305

Thread Closed

RE: why do people hack?

What type of hacking are you talking about? But most of them do it the fun or for trolling

My guess is because they can. Same reason you do things, because you can.

I have hacked in a few certain Fps games after a while you encounter good people so you get mad and want to shit on them and use hacks and stuff but it gets out of hand and thats where the hacking problem starts

Ppl hack because it gives them the feeling of being a GOD without going through all the hard work. I completely understand this. We've all done this to get an "Experience".

there are many reasons ppl hacking in games like csgo cod and more they want to show everyone they got money if private hack or they just wanna be a "god" whatever they suck at those games without assistance and its sad to see ppl like that

Because they can... Seriously though, I never see the point. It doesn't make them any better at the game and it is usually pretty obvious. I am against MODs even myself. The only time something should be hacked/modded is if the programming is broken. That said, I am terrible at games LOL

Because they're the low lives of society who get abused by their dad and raped by their uncle.

i guess its their way of having fun maybe they don't like it so they hack
Hello GUIS!

Many reasons, to get a small advantage, to be a troll and be blatant or just because they're bored and hacking keeps it interesting, I've hacked many times just because playing legit gets boring

This post was last modified: 06-05-2018, 10:12 PM by Custom
I Hack on most of the games i play because i just like having an advantage over other players and standing out

EDIT: And i also get bored easily lol