Gaming Discussions

MMORPG?

Submitted by itsme11, , Thread ID: 82165

Thread Closed

RE: MMORPG?

you can choose between WoW or TESO because these games real mmorpg

Black desert online for ofc,it is amazing game mate you need to try it.

black desert online , soulworker currently
coming , bless online , albion online on steam
Expect All, Fear None
All My Garry's Mod Leaks
Steam

Well, World of Warcraft it's the most. I pay for playing it. Officialy, and it's amazing. A very good game. The lore is great, but you need time to play. It's very time expensive. But if you like good lore, you will love it.

You should try black dessert. that game is pretty good. The combo system is fantastic and i spend like a 2 days with character creating :D that char creator is a sick!!!! You can create even young Pamela Anderson if you have a skill :D. And small hint.. You do not have to buy game to try it. Just check their forums, their giving lot of 3 days promo codes for free.

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/games/black-...y-detailed

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index...s/&page=11

Well to be honest i''ve tried 90% of the non-chinese MMORPGS available and the most detailed is World of Warcraft.
I just like Blizzard's style like voice acting, textures ingame, spell particles and animations.

If you want a good MMORPG to play I'd have to recommend runescape as it's pretty addicting.

I'd go with GuildWars 2. Its F2P but you can buy two huge DLCs if you like the concept. Its not grindy and it has a totaly different playstyles and some nice classes you'll rarely see anywhere else like the engineer

Aion: The Tower of Eternity is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game released by NCSOFT. The game combines PvP and PvE in a fantasy game environment. As of May 20, 2009, Aion had 3.5 million subscribers in Asia.

runescape are grindfest but depends on how you play the game you can just pvp. or world of warcraft, i only remember i played runesofmagic back in the day. Smile