Gaming Discussions

Should I move on to Fortnite Or CS:Go?

Submitted by MoloTheEpicEyeGO, , Thread ID: 87140

Thread Closed

RE: Should I move on to Fortnite Or CS:Go?

CSGO requires a bit of skills while Fortnite requires you to just have RNG on your side.
[Image: 7ElFux.gif]

08-05-2018, 03:54 AM
Starfola Wrote:
CSGO requires a bit of skills while Fortnite requires you to just have RNG on your side.

Chill with the posts B
And both games are good, Fortnite is a lot of luck as most BR games are but the weapon system is also a lot of luck aswell. CSGO is an amazing game and very competitive. Hard to get into without friends.
[Image: kVkf573.gif]
Gunner
[Image: kVkf573.gif]

08-05-2018, 04:04 AM
Zeus2k Wrote:
Chill with the posts B
And both games are good, Fortnite is a lot of luck as most BR games are but the weapon system is also a lot of luck aswell. CSGO is an amazing game and very competitive. Hard to get into without friends.

Yeah, I'm just trying to get 4k credits [Image: OaEX1So.png]
And yeah both games are good but if you never played CSGO and tried getting into it without any friends the chances of you disliking the game is high. Plus fortnite is free and crossplay so he can play with his console friends :3
[Image: 7ElFux.gif]

If I would have to pick between the two. I would choose fortnite in a heartbeat. I'm not a fan of battle royale games. But holy shit epic games have shown that they care about the game they have created. They are one of the most responsive dev teams I've ever seen.

Now personally I would go to tf2 as fortnite, csgo, and hell even overwatch get boring to me. But it's your decision overall.

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

personally i think Fortnite is more fun than CS:GO, and the game is a lot more popular as well.
google translate this

tbh i would ditch both
but if you had to choose i would choose fortnite tbh
both communities are toxic as shit though
[Image: 5K1zVUV.png]

If your asking what ones better there 2 completly different games so you can't really compare them both. CS:GO in my opinion is on it's last leg. Tons of people still play it don't get me wrong and it's a great game but I think CS:GO is dying. I would move onto Fortnite.

You should try Rainbow Six: Siege, because Fortnite is pretty boring, and CSGO's community is so toxic, it is painful to play the game.

04-05-2018, 10:17 AM
MoloTheEpicEyeGO Wrote:
So I've been wondering, which should I choose Fornite or Csgo? idkwhat to choose so ill choose depending on the replies

csgo is cancer fortnite to

I actually dont like fortnite, i dont like BR games, but I can see it's funnier than csgo