Gaming Discussions

What do you guys think of Fortnite?

Submitted by Bujman, , Thread ID: 85904

Thread Closed

RE: What do you guys think of Fortnite?

I also hate the game cause of the childish look to it.

Fortnite is alright i don't know why people hate on it so much

Game is better than PUBG since it updates regularly

Fortnite is definately one of those games that you either hate or love. I myself don't enjoy the game as I still can't get used to the building aspect of the game.

Good game, but like with most free games there are in-game transactions but that's pretty much every game now

Building mechanic in game is making it play way harder. But thats copied pub g

It looks like a cool game but better than PUBG? time will tell....

07-05-2018, 11:12 PM
chr0me1 Wrote:
Fortnite is definately one of those games that you either hate or love. I myself don't enjoy the game as I still can't get used to the building aspect of the game.

I completely disagree, it really does NOT feel like a game you either hate or love. You can think its `ok`. In fact most people that do not love fortnite, say its ok. Its not that much of a hated game, but a lot of people simply do not play it. And the fact that you can not get used to the building aspect does not mean that the game is bad in any sense.

its like simplified version of PUBG with toony graphics. personally, i pick fortnite over it just because shorter match times.

This post was last modified: 08-05-2018, 05:18 PM by lika
It's fun to play with friends, If you want to go in tryhardmodus you should go solo. there selling technique is also very good.