Gaming Discussions

PUBG Mobile

Submitted by Nekojiru, , Thread ID: 81336

Thread Closed

RE: PUBG Mobile

buy pubg on pc, pung mobile is a big poop serious...

This post was last modified: 12-05-2018, 06:30 PM by Alexx
Im playing kinda bad and kinda good the bad is its graphicts and the good is its still fun to play

Aren't bots in mobile version of pubg? My friend played it and he was so hyped that he ended first even though he is terrible in shooters and after while there were some posts about bots in game. Does anybody know if this is still persistent or it has changed?

I've been playing it for almost 2 months and I found it to be very fun when I play with friends. And now that the update is out, it is even more fun.

Never been interested in trying it because I heard that there are bots in games to fill lobbies.

PUBG mobile is a great alternative for those who have not yet bought for PC, TENCENT itself launched a PC emulator, worth checking out.

I don't think shooters are meant for mobiles. I've never been a fan of PUBG or battle royales but I do play it a lot with friends. I don't mind playing it on the PC and don't hate it, but I just prefer other stuff. Mobile is a different story. the experience is completely horrible compared to PC

I playing mobile pubg on Emulator its so funny everyone on playing on Phone and emulator have so advantages :D

PUBG Mobile is too easy, I won a couple of times.

I even won first try(When I just started playing it)

yea i have played it and i goota say i loved it but i dont really play mobile games so i deleted it /=