Gaming Discussions

What games has the most hackers?

Submitted by Monmon123123, , Thread ID: 88637

Thread Closed
15-05-2018, 12:46 PM
This post was last modified: 15-05-2018, 12:46 PM by Monmon123123
The title says it all - I wanna know which game has the most cheaters/hackers, comment on the thread!

I personally think CS:GO/Minecraft, since it is ez to cheat in those games

RE: What games has the most hackers?

This was a while back but Combat Arms had a decent number of hackers a few years back

CS:go is consist of large number of hackers than others

CS:GO and Minecraft probably at a guess. They have so many free open source cheats.

I think the champion at the time was Gunz The Duels, CrossFire and Combat Arms, right after Point Blank came. All these are games that contain a very high rank of Hackers.

I actually don't think CSGO has THAT many. At least in the competitive mode. Valve has made some good changes and they basically put positive players with other positive players while negative players get matched with negative players. As a result, new players, greifers, hackers, and toxic one's who get reported a lot end up playing with each other. This is supported by the fact that I have over 3000 hours on my main account and ran into 1 or 2 hackers. Versus my alt, I run into hackers and griefers consistently.

Obviously if you have a good experience, you're not gonna post about how little hackers there are. But if you run into hackers, you're more likely to share it. And because Valve makes it so that these players are constantly running into other toxic and/or hacking players, when they share their experiences, it starts to seem like everygame has a hacker. Just my 2 cents

GRAND THEFT AUTOONLINE:lol:on PC anyway. It's soo easy to mod lol.

Rules of Survival is full of hackers - the developers are only pushing out updates with game purchases but not addressing the hackers issue.

Counter Strike VALVE games xdd) or Minecraft xddd :lol:

Of course CS Global Offensive and Knight Online.. :@