Money Talk

MinerGate

Submitted by ShyWare, , Thread ID: 88677

Thread Closed
15-05-2018, 08:26 PM
What are your thoughts on MinerGate? Are the fees too high or is it just me?
Hello

RE: MinerGate

More than at expensive rates I would make sure they have a secure hacker system.

Not a fan of minergate. I dont really have anything against it, but I just dont like it lmao

If you have a good base of refferals maybe Minergate could be an option!

OP
16-05-2018, 07:44 PM
JxB1990 Wrote:
If you have a good base of refferals maybe Minergate could be an option!

Your right... I just don't know a good way to get the links out there.
Hello

I already tried to use this software but I did not have much success, I was researching and I learned that it is no longer possible to mine with hardware, only specific hardware

OP
16-05-2018, 09:04 PM
MathiasDATP Wrote:
I already tried to use this software but I did not have much success, I was researching and I learned that it is no longer possible to mine with hardware, only specific hardware

This makes no sense...
Hello

@shyware
I forgot to tell you, it depends on the criptomoeda you want, and it's kind of hard, just the cost of keeping mining is the monthly cost of sites like https://www.startminer.com/
Here in Brazil the cost of energy is very high so it's kind of not worth leaving mining companies doing the service.

OP
This post was last modified: 16-05-2018, 10:31 PM by ShyWare
16-05-2018, 09:34 PM
MathiasDATP Wrote:
@shyware
I forgot to tell you, it depends on the criptomoeda you want, and it's kind of hard, just the cost of keeping mining is the monthly cost of sites like https://www.startminer.com/
Here in Brazil the cost of energy is very high so it's kind of not worth leaving mining companies doing the service.

I knew that... just the way you worded it was off. It's kinda profitable where I'mat. Good luck with mining. Smile
Hello

my opinion is extremely useless, and the cause is poor.