Money Talk

Why invest in Bitcoin?

Submitted by Fazer, , Thread ID: 79642

Thread Closed

RE: Why invest in Bitcoin?

in 2015 a bollywod star put 1.64 Caror INR to BTC and the value of thoes 1.64 INR goes up to 114 Caror INR

The real question is : why not to invest in bitcoin ?

make money :=), not seriously its instable and u will loose money

is it still time to bet on bitcoin.?
has its value increased significantly in recent years, will it continue on this path?

BTC has always been dangerous to invest in because you simply never know what's happening next, 2 years ago I bought 250 USD in BTC, one week after I decided to take 225 USD from that Investment because the price went down. So I only had 25 USD left. Two years later I almost had 1.000 USD from that 25 USD (December price), everyday I regret taking that 200 USD, I would have had 10 times that amount. So be careful and Invest what you can lose.

Bit Coin is amazing <3 Bit Coin is amazing <3 Bit Coin is amazing <3 Bit Coin is amazing <3

Bitcoin is based on luck; you can either buy one now for 9k$ and sell it for 20k$ in the future, or your bitcoin is worth 1$ in the future.

It's crazy, suddenly it goes up 1000, at the moment it drops another 1000 ....

Personally, I only invest in altcoins just because of low fees. And yes I know the fees are lower than they were on btc

There are only 21 million Bitcoin, and as time goes on, they become harder and harder to mine. Always invest with money you don't mind losing by the way. As with any market, nothing is for sure. Throughout its history, Bitcoin has generally increased in value at a very fast pace, followed by a slow, steady downfall until it stabilizes. Dont take anyones advice about what will happen with the currency, do your homework, learn about Bitcoin and come to a conclusion. Personally, I believe we are just starting, but thats my own opinion and you shouldnt consider that as investment advice as well.