Votes:
% of votes:
83.33%
No...
16.67%
Votes:
% of votes:
16.67%
You have already voted. Click on the dropdown to undo your vote.
23-04-2018, 11:46 PM
Hello.

I recently bought the most recent version of Far Cry. I really enjoy it so far, especially the bear companion Cheeseburger. Tongue
Far Cry 5 also offers a visually stunning world and an interestering, but very psychopatic story and a lot of drugs.

What are the thoughts of you guys on this game? Im curious.

RE: Far Cry 5

I have about 6 hours of playtime on the game and I'm absolutely loving it. Heaps of fun just cruising around in co-op with a buddy causing mayhem. A surprising amount of variety, very few fetch quests and its beautiful on PC. The shooting is good, better than most other open world games. The dialog can be entertaining and adds a bit a realism. Easy 8/10 for me but I can see it being slightly less fun solo.

same thing every year but somehow i am playing this game every year this is complicated

For me its a great game..but sorry to say i dont have enough money for buying this :/

The game is really fun! And my god I love the environment and the immersion. I have to say I prefer having a compass rather than a minimap. Storyline-wise, I don't really like how you get "kidnapped" when you hit a milestone (so to speak). FC3 still holds a special place in my heart.

This game looks so cool i want it :( but dk if its worth it

I've been meaning to get around to it but i've tet to even play through Origins yet i've replayed all three recent Wolfenstiens twice.

Unfortunately since FC3 the quality is really going down. Game finished in 20h with all side quest, map looks like copy and paste same tree over and over just with different rotation and scale, with implementation of choppers and planes there really is no need nor use for vehicles. Bases are really easy to liberate. AI and companions are dumb as hell, enemies dies from 1 to 3 shots from basic pistol and still ubisoft is unable to implement proper vehicle physics into games. By my all counts I'm happy that I haven't purchased the game for $60 just had it shared from friend.

OP
15-05-2018, 10:05 AM
mat5i6 Wrote:
Unfortunately since FC3 the quality is really going down. Game finished in 20h with all side quest, map looks like copy and paste same tree over and over just with different rotation and scale, with implementation of choppers and planes there really is no need nor use for vehicles. Bases are really easy to liberate. AI and companions are dumb as hell, enemies dies from 1 to 3 shots from basic pistol and still ubisoft is unable to implement proper vehicle physics into games. By my all counts I'm happy that I haven't purchased the game for $60 just had it shared from friend.

I bought it for cheaper from a third-party seller.

I do agree with you, but I do think the graphics are nice and the co-op feature is a nice addition to the game.

Dude I found some cool things but I still like farcry3 a lot, it had a lot to put like the voice of the character that is not present