Gaming Discussions

Fortnite Update V4.2

Submitted by url, , Thread ID: 88657

Thread Closed
15-05-2018, 05:39 PM
It's unreleased but the Famas will be coming out in this update. Rumors say itll be better than the Scar.
What do you think?
home of the url

RE: Fortnite Update V4.2

RIP Scar :( Scar already was op, if famas is better that scar then RIP Fortnite

Yeah RIP the SCAR. The game will continue to accelerate if they keep releasing strong weapons.

The famas is so ass in my eyes, and I noticed that double pumping is much easier again, update was weird and disappointing.
[Image: p-l-a-y.gif?resize=300%2C210]

'Out of Adversity comes opportunity'

The new gun is defiently bullshit this is my official opinion to this, scar is muchmuch better than this crap!!!

We need to evaluate that the greater the diversity of weapons, the better the game becomes, so it has more content and not just the sameness.

It's less rare than the scar, but i'd say it's defo deadly :lit:

OP
17-05-2018, 11:38 PM
Hickey Wrote:
The famas is so ass in my eyes, and I noticed that double pumping is much easier again, update was weird and disappointing.

my favorite thing is double pumping hehe
home of the url

I think it is going to OP - depends on the hit damage and rate of fire though. They could massively downgrade it but if they follow real life stats it will def. be better than the Scar.

OP
20-05-2018, 02:42 PM
ChrisF Wrote:
I think it is going to OP - depends on the hit damage and rate of fire though. They could massively downgrade it but if they follow real life stats it will def. be better than the Scar.

it is OP. the guns a burst. the fire rate is faster than the blue burst. the damage per shot does 33 under 50 meters. the head shot is like 68/69 or something. it is brutal. its so much better than the scar.
home of the url