Gaming Discussions

a better game then elder scrolls online pvp wise?

Submitted by SyonixRaz, , Thread ID: 89211

Thread Closed
21-05-2018, 09:31 AM
if even such a game exists. please do tell me the name of this game that's better then elder scrolls online pvp wise.
because i'm kinda bored of pay 2 win /pay to play on eso.

RE: a better game then elder scrolls online pvp wise?

World of Warcraft?

Used to play it a lot during Cataclysm/MOP and PvP was super fun albeit being one shotted by rogues or warriors.

This post was last modified: 21-05-2018, 12:27 PM by unknown412
21-05-2018, 11:13 AM
peepmysc Wrote:
World of Warcraft?

Used to play it a lot during Cataclysm/MOP and PvP was super fun albeit being one shotted by rogues or warriors.

nah world of warcraft is. copied from another game called 12sky2 if u watch a video it's basically true. and meh. just because everyone plays it doesn't make it the best. and it's still pay to win. even more then eso.
However i will try it personally. one day.eventually "one day"
but i wouldn't recommend this game

21-05-2018, 12:27 PM
unknown412 Wrote:
nah world of warcraft is. copied from another game called 12sky2 if u watch a video it's basically true. and meh. just because everyone plays it doesn't make it the best. and it's still pay to win. even more then eso.
However i will try it personally. one day.eventually "one day"
but i wouldn't recommend this game

How can you not recommend a game you haven't tried?
As far as I can see on the game information hub WoW was made way before 12sky2 too.

How is the game pay to win? You have to grind to get gear, there's no shortcuts.

Guild Wars 2 seemed to be pretty focused on PVP. I haven't played it in a long while though so I might be wrong.

OP
21-05-2018, 12:47 PM
peepmysc Wrote:
As far as I can see on the game information hub WoW was made way before 12sky2 too.

How is the game pay to win? You have to grind to get gear, there's no shortcuts.

23-05-2018, 08:16 AM
draugert Wrote:
Guild Wars 2 seemed to be pretty focused on PVP. I haven't played it in a long while though so I might be wrong.

i might try them once i finish building my new pc. my current one is lol.

Black Desert's PVP looks amazing and this is coming from someone who's pumped hours into ESO since launch.

21-05-2018, 12:47 PM
peepmysc Wrote:

for starters the membership for extra dlc/gear. lol or the fact that after lvl 25. you need a membership.

This post was last modified: 23-05-2018, 09:57 AM by peepmysc
23-05-2018, 08:52 AM
unknown412 Wrote:
for starters the membership for extra dlc/gear. lol or the fact that after lvl 25. you need a membership.

Yeah but the game is not "pay to win" - you pay to play.
There's a difference between me joining an established game, paying 100 and getting the best gear instantly vs paying 100 to be able to access them and grind my way up to get them.

there's no shortcuts lol.

Mount & blade by far, it's a great game I think you'll enjoy. It's a strategic game and set it in medievaltimes. No need for a beefy PC. Play at your own pace.