Gaming Discussions

Should I move on to Fortnite Or CS:Go?

Submitted by MoloTheEpicEyeGO, , Thread ID: 87140

Thread Closed

RE: Should I move on to Fortnite Or CS:Go?

Valve killed CSGO with the last update, EpicGames would not do that to their games ever, so you didn't need to think about stupid updates that will stay forever.
~Thank youYuun

Those are two totally different games , choose what u enjoy most , I personally like cs go much more

Fortnite is a wonderful game, people who call it trash are just bad at it, give it a go!
[Image: p-l-a-y.gif?resize=300%2C210]

'Out of Adversity comes opportunity'

Its two very different games, why not just stick with them both? Fortnite is a nice casual game while CS:GO is competitive?

Fortnite. CS:GO community is literally shit and valve/steam couldn't give 2 fucks about fixing all the hacking going on in the game.

Really depends on what you're trying to achieve. Fortnite is way more popular and casual but is also growing. I'd say go with fortnite!

Can I recommend PUBG? I've been playing it lately and it's really fun and challenging.

If you want to learn Russian, play CSGO. Just play a week and you will be able to speak fluent Russian.

CS:GO is better than fortnite for stuff like aiming and shooting for example fortnite has bloom meaning that shots don't always hit but with cs if you play your cards right you will hit headshots 60-70% of the time.

Thanks for donating to make a clan and you will get a new one for the weekend of March to get a good night ? I have to do to make sure you got my email id never been to