Money Talk

Bitcoin Cash

Submitted by Kanker45, , Thread ID: 87043

Thread Closed

RE: Bitcoin Cash

03-05-2018, 09:22 PM
cgtweb Wrote:
huh, I have only ever seen one of these sites and i was hooked on it, so much useful stuff, unfortunately i lost it and those sites aint easy to find.

onion sites is a trash now, full of scammers not like 2014/15 years ago. if you want to get hooked up for black market you need to be reffered now.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks Gantai for upgrading me to PRIME

04-05-2018, 05:19 PM
zmart Wrote:
onion sites is a trash now, full of scammers not like 2014/15 years ago. if you want to get hooked up for black market you need to be reffered now.

well thats a shame, would of liked to have a look around.

Personally I don't care for BTH, once BTC's value becomes stable I believe it will become a nice crypto in terms of general use but I'm investing into ZCash at the moment.

I use Bitcoin Cash myself and I prefer to use it over Bitcoin. I like Bitcoin, I don't like the high fees of Bitcoin. BCH is like BTC back in 2014, minimal fees.

I'm not a fan of bitcoin cash after the ponzi coinbase did with the inside trading. This includes roger ver I feel like they dont care about the investors who invest and will do anything to make more profits for themselves

how in the fuck di bitcoin get assmolested like that

Bcash is B-trash. Its not the real bitcoin and largely is made fun of everywhere by real crypto devs.