Gaming Discussions

H1Z1 becomes Free To Play

Submitted by eethosh, , Thread ID: 88385

Thread Closed

RE: H1Z1 becomes Free To Play

I spent $10 on the game so not really much. They always said that it was going to be free to play but never mentioned a date.
[Image: 7ElFux.gif]

Im always F2P so i dont have problem, when you need to P2W ia boring

They just let it free to play because PUBG killed then.
They're dicks.
~Thank youYuun

rip 25$ that i paid for a shitty game that is daying and wont even fix their god dam bugs
i bet they got it from dayz the engine

Kinda sucked as I played the game for a while - when it turned free I legit stopped playing lol

Feels bad to see this happening I used to play this all the time now this is just a desperate attempt to bring it back..

24-05-2018, 07:55 AM
Pounds Wrote:
Feels bad to see this happening I used to play this all the time now this is just a desperate attempt to bring it back..

Not really a desperate attempt in bringing it back when they stated that if you want Early Access you pay for it but when the game is released it would be free to play.
[Image: 7ElFux.gif]

aint they makeing it f2p because its dying, would pay for it then, i dont really understand Wink :monkey:

19-05-2018, 12:41 AM
noiinoii Wrote:
I feel Like the old players shoudl have at least got money back in items or something similar that makes them different from new players

Yea, they could have given them a hat. Loltf2 reference

all these new battle royale games are all shit except for fortnite

dont @ me

( ( pubg wouldve been nice if the devs actually knew what they were doing though ) )
Yuun