Gaming Discussions

CSGO Hack Prevention Ideas

Submitted by FadedFusiion, , Thread ID: 89870

Thread Closed
27-05-2018, 04:30 PM
Imagine if CSGO improved VAC to 90% stop hackers, now I say 90% because there is NEVER a way to fully stop cheaters, they can be banned, but they still cheated.
What ideas do you have that could possibly work to prevent hackers,

Personally I say IP bans, this would reduce the purpose of smurf accounts, and it should be a real time tracker of where you last logged into, and should also ban your Hardware ID, so this prevents VPN usage as well.

RE: CSGO Hack Prevention Ideas

Smurf account aren't always hackers also maybe they should get an anti cheat and not relay on there shit one eg battle eye. Nobody cheats in fortnite since insta ban.

Smurf account aren't always hackers also maybe they should get an anti cheat and not relay on there shit one eg battle eye. Nobody cheats in fortnite since insta ban.

What makes you think that Valve does not want hackers to have smurf accounts. They are money greedy bastards

I didnt used any, but my friends using this: https://www.sirswagger.com/
And they wont getting banned :(

You can't stop cheaters. They always find a way around the system and exploit it to its fullest. You can only temporarily stop them.

I doubt Valve would want to fully ban hackers. Why? Well, they make money from hackers getting banned and buying the game again and later getting banned again buying the game again. It's a cycle which they make tons of money.
[Image: 7ElFux.gif]

02-06-2018, 01:30 PM
Starfola Wrote:
I doubt Valve would want to fully ban hackers. Why? Well, they make money from hackers getting banned and buying the game again and later getting banned again buying the game again. It's a cycle which they make tons of money.

No idea why but it does seem to work.

Starfola Wrote:

Starfola Wrote: