Garry's Mod

Favorite Addon?

Submitted by Xaze, , Thread ID: 50206

Thread Closed

RE: Favorite Addon?

08-10-2017, 04:37 AM
Xaze Wrote:
My Favorite addon is the lightsabers. They're awesome. What's yours?
LSD system and vcmod, LSD because lsd is a cool, vcmod because vcmod is a very cool script

My favorite was MCPB weapons, but sadly, they got removed and never coming back.

My favorite addon is Vcmod :D

it really good for cars

My favorite is Pointshop 2. Very good implementation of add-on and high-quality functionality. More than half of the servers have money with this addon

Glegs is my favourite not just because it looks good but its so satisfying to see your legs

For me , my favorite addon is Gprinter or elite F4 menu I'm alone ?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1344645101 MY FAVORITE ADDON THIS IS THE BEST LMAO!

I personally love Stop Motion helper, its not one of those addons many people use because of the "server" appeal, but if you are interested in animation and such i would defiantly recommend giving it a shot if you're a creative type, its easy to use if you know the basic steps of animation and if you enjoy being creative, its the best addon for getting into animation later down the line and even transferring those skills to Source Filmmaker. i would give it a shot if you're into that kind of stuff.

J.I Defensive Solution probably cool and good, nice for protecting ur base

VCMod, what can you say i'ts just that lovely addon for cars :D

But i could mention loads of great addons hard to decide wich is best