Gaming Discussions

HELL ARG | LLEH.WS

Submitted by Scythe, , Thread ID: 87891

Thread Closed

RE: HELL ARG | LLEH.WS

16-05-2018, 05:19 AM
WeNeedLeaks Wrote:
I THINK i am getting closer, i will PM you with my progress so people don't get spoiler. But i used HEX and i am MISSING something

not this random text, the other one.
~Thank youYuun

OP
16-05-2018, 05:43 AM
nodgear Wrote:
not this random text, the other one.

have you been trying it?
Add My Steam Here
I Mostly Play Brawlhalla

I'm fiddling with this a bit. Looking for something to push me past files.html. Halp?

OP
31-05-2018, 11:23 PM
tehelloello Wrote:
I'm fiddling with this a bit. Looking for something to push me past files.html. Halp?

theres no help sory
Add My Steam Here
I Mostly Play Brawlhalla

31-05-2018, 11:25 PM
Syrup Wrote:
theres no help sory

Ah. Too bad. Was looking to avoid falling down a rabbit hole. Any typical encryption and ciphers didn't seem to lead anywhere. The hex is clearly not directly hex, and so on. You feel like dropping a hint, holla.

OP
31-05-2018, 11:28 PM
tehelloello Wrote:
Ah. Too bad. Was looking to avoid falling down a rabbit hole. Any typical encryption and ciphers didn't seem to lead anywhere. The hex is clearly not directly hex, and so on. You feel like dropping a hint, holla.

peep the title of number 4
someone please help me, I can not find the key, the key is nowhere to be found, can you help me find it?
Add My Steam Here
I Mostly Play Brawlhalla

01-06-2018, 12:03 AM
Syrup Wrote:
peep the title of number 4
someone please help me, I can not find the key, the key is nowhere to be found, can you help me find it?

Dope, I caught that. Wasn't sure if it was valuable. With like 50 different common encryptions/all of the other cipher styles I get wrapped up in converting one to another when it doesn't work as a direct translation. Still unsure of what to do with what I've got. I assumed the girl singing clue was saying which encryption it was based on characters used.

OP
01-06-2018, 01:43 AM
tehelloello Wrote:
Dope, I caught that. Wasn't sure if it was valuable. With like 50 different common encryptions/all of the other cipher styles I get wrapped up in converting one to another when it doesn't work as a direct translation. Still unsure of what to do with what I've got. I assumed the girl singing clue was saying which encryption it was based on characters used.

nope it's just the alphabet
Add My Steam Here
I Mostly Play Brawlhalla

This post was last modified: 01-06-2018, 02:18 AM by tehelloello
01-06-2018, 02:07 AM
Syrup Wrote:
nope it's just the alphabet

Alright. The f0 portion makes me think it isn't hex. It isn't as simple as adding the 0f0f portion to the address.

Dunno, I've been up and down bases, etc, looking for the answer. I'm hung up on this one. I'm sure it's something crazy easy and obvious.

OP
01-06-2018, 02:17 AM
tehelloello Wrote:
Alright. The f0 portion makes me think it isn't hex. It isn't as simple as adding the 0f0f portion to the address.

Dunno, I've been up and down bases, etc, looking for the answer. I'm hung up on this one. I'm sure it's something crazy easy and obvious.

here, I just made a discord server for it, [disallowed website]
Add My Steam Here
I Mostly Play Brawlhalla