Gaming Discussions

PUBG Mobile

Submitted by Nekojiru, , Thread ID: 81336

Thread Closed

RE: PUBG Mobile

30-05-2018, 08:07 PM
Krow Wrote:
Pretty fun but not in long terms! Hope to see you on someday!

yes, maybe you need try new modern combat, i thinks that it have goods graphics...

PC version is quite harder than mobile version, maybe because the mobile version i's free

I heard that alot of the times they are adding alot of Bots into the game on Mobile to fill up for the lack of players on mobile and thats why they are so bad at the game but Im not 100% sure but I can for sure say I've gotten 10x more wins on Mobile then I ever did on PC

i play in PUBG MOBILE on the my samsnug galaxy s5 and have about 40-50fps and my friend play in this game with iphone 10 and have 30-40 fps lul

If you played first time, everyone says there are many bots. So you can easily win. After 10win the game decerase the bot number, and you will defeat :D

question: what would be the best phone and tablet to play the mobile version of pubg on ?

TheRealXino-

Today I played 10 times, but I could not take 1 place because I'm always killed in the back

I played it a few days ago with a couple friends, but found it hard to aim and their are a lot of bots in there to make it easir to win

Sure letse play im Kommando2000 on the good ol pubg mobile.

Why would you play the mobile version, exactly? Just wondering, why not play the PC version? Is it because the mobile version is free, or?