Gaming Discussions

Thoughts on Rust?

Submitted by yes, , Thread ID: 89228

Thread Closed

RE: Thoughts on Rust?

I currently do run and have ran rust servers for a long time and honestly rust has the most toxic community but the most loyal community as well, although if you could look past all the toxic and annoying kids ect.. then you could actually get into the game and meet some awesome people most of my friends were made threw rust and we've grown with rust since it was in legacy and Im excited to see what comes of it in the future its honestly one of my favorite games of all time

Rust is an absolute good game came out of beta and its getting even better

If you want to act like you have a life, don't play rust.

In the beginning when I started playing RUST, It was great. People weren't that toxic, but over the years HOLY MOLEY has the toxicity levels risen... You would have thought that with the update that showed weapons and stuff on the player even when not equipped.. would stop the KoS... but noooooo. People still kill Nakeds on site.. Like really? Why? It just honestly makes no sense to me. You want to kill people, but you're killing essentially new players... That will decrease the amount of players that you can kill when those nakeds quit because of you... Like, Logic...

There a better survival games. Like Conan Exiles and stuff like that.
[Image: 29E3gab.gif]

Yea I heard Conan Exiles is a great game alot of my friends rather play that then ark and or rust, so I wanna give it a try sometime overall I hear great things about conan

Its really boring after your 100th hour in this game. its lacking. both of the content and of the replayability. it may be worth the shot again if they pressed more content on the game.
Biggest Bruh Moment of 2020,21,22 and 23

I used to play it a lot, too. But I agree that it's certainly gone downhill. If the rumors are anywhere close to home, I'm hoping Fallout 76 will give me my PvP survival anarchy fix again :cool:

epic game but often a toxic community and you'll need a good pc to run it properly.

I stopped playing it myself, it was good early on but sucks now unfortunetly, they changed it too much :(