Garry's Mod Leaks

[LEAK] PUBG Style Scoreboard [NEW]

Submitted by Ebygor, , Thread ID: 66101

Thread Closed
21-12-2017, 12:05 PM
PUBG Style Scoreboard
[Image: c174b6b1455edc5ff792fee1b6400b36.png]
[Image: a37fa8228baf39bd3915546c903591df.png&w=1...output=jpg][Image: 2290732f133e4fbc0aaf29b373550ddd.png&w=1...output=jpg][Image: 3755c8db11e3d5a87c1d1b59c3026437.png&w=1...output=jpg]

This is a beautiful animated scoreboard designed for DarkRP styled after the PUBG inventory that works on all gamemodes. Along with a nice-looking player list, this also has a list of global server statistics including playtime, money, kills, deaths, and more. The player count is on the top right, and your system time is on the top left.

The scoreboard is designed to show information the player needs at a glance without the screen being cluttered up with useless data.

Features

Sorted by jobs: you won't see a mess of different colors.
Fully animated
Can mute players
Circle Avatars
Material circle effect when entries are clicked
Clean blur design
Playermodel that the player can drag around
Total player count in the top right
Local time in the top right
Right clicking on your name label up top opens a fancy menu to change your name
Styled like the inventory menu from PUBG View here
Clicking on a player's avatar takes you to their steam profile
Clicking on a player in general opens up a player card which shows more information about them, including ULX quick options for server administrators (kick, ban, spectate, teleport, jailtp, bring, etc.)
Can copy any data from player card by just clicking on said data
A list of fun server stats on the side, showing off the top players' money, kills, deaths, and playtime.
Icons for the server stats
You can create your own server stats with basic Lua knowledge with optional custom icons (if you know how to resource.AddFile them, etc.)
Scales to every screen resolution (I wouldn't recommend viewing this on a low resolution as text will likely be too small to read)
Nice custom fonts
Support for all gamemodes, running on DarkRP will add the most money statistic and money amount to staff trying to view player cards. If a gamemode does not work with this scoreboard, let me know immediately and I will patch in support.

Installation

Drop the addon folder into your garrysmod/addons folder and restart your server if it was already running. That's literally all there is to it.

Configuration

Use workshop or fastdl
Toggle playercount and time displays on/off
Choose to display server hostname instead of the player's name at the top of the scoreboard
Make custom text display instead of name/hostname
Toggle job-colored borders around player entries
Setup nice names for ULX ranks (superadmin to Super Admin, etc.)
Setup which ranks the scoreboard considers to be staff (used for quick ULX menu,etc.)
Custom server stats
Use square or circle avatars

Workshop Content

DOWNLOAD WORKSHOP

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

RE: [LEAK] PUBG Style Scoreboard [NEW]

Actually i didn't even knew that there was a scoreboard at pubg.

Pretty nice leak, maybe i use it later for my server lol.

thanks very much it's a good addon and easy to install !

Ebygor Wrote:
PUBG Style Scoreboard
[Image: a37fa8228baf39bd3915546c903591df.png&w=1...output=jpg][Image: 2290732f133e4fbc0aaf29b373550ddd.png&w=1...output=jpg][Image: 3755c8db11e3d5a87c1d1b59c3026437.png&w=1...output=jpg]

This is a beautiful animated scoreboard designed for DarkRP styled after the PUBG inventory that works on all gamemodes. Along with a nice-looking player list, this also has a list of global server statistics including playtime, money, kills, deaths, and more. The player count is on the top right, and your system time is on the top left.

The scoreboard is designed to show information the player needs at a glance without the screen being cluttered up with useless data.

Features

Fully animated
Can mute players
Circle Avatars
Clean blur design
Clicking on a player in general opens up a player card which shows more information about them, including ULX quick options for server administrators (kick, ban, spectate, teleport, jailtp, bring, etc.)
A list of fun server stats on the side, showing off the top players' money, kills, deaths, and playtime.
You can create your own server stats with basic Lua knowledge with optional custom icons (if you know how to resource.AddFile them, etc.)
Scales to every screen resolution (I wouldn't recommend viewing this on a low resolution as text will likely be too small to read)
Nice custom fonts
Support for all gamemodes, running on DarkRP will add the most money statistic and money amount to staff trying to view player cards. If a gamemode does not work with this scoreboard, let me know immediately and I will patch in support.

Installation

Drop the addon folder into your garrysmod/addons folder and restart your server if it was already running. That's literally all there is to it.

Configuration

Use workshop or fastdl
Choose to display server hostname instead of the player's name at the top of the scoreboard
Setup which ranks the scoreboard considers to be staff (used for quick ULX menu,etc.)
Custom server stats

Workshop Content

DOWNLOAD WORKSHOP

Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.
Unfortunately not working for TTT, anyway thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much for your script I was looking for it.

seems nice. when its good i will use it .

thank you for leaking this addon, i really appreciate it!

Nice leak. very good work. Thank you very much! i really appreciate it!

Ebygor Wrote:
PUBG Style Scoreboard

Features

Fully animated
Can mute players
Circle Avatars
Clean blur design
Nice custom fonts

Installation

Configuration

Use workshop or fastdl
Custom server stats

Workshop Content

DOWNLOAD WORKSHOP

Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.