Gaming Discussions

[Challenge] Review on COD: WWII

Submitted by Kyoko, , Thread ID: 90875

Thread Closed
04-06-2018, 07:49 AM
[Image: 4458.jpg]
Hello and welcome to my review on Call Of Duty WWII, let's get right into it shall we? So me being a master prestige in zombies and master prestige in MP let me tell you how I view this game. It's a beauty trust me the graphics on PC are amazing and it's probably the best CODS in years, but that doesn't mean it's perfect. Anyways I think out of all recent CODs you should buy this, and the supply drop system is actually not "bad" like how it was before. I enjoy WWII still and they have done outstanding orders that will give you ways to get weapon variants. They've also been doing "community updates" which they inform the community on future events, updates and so on. It's a shooter I'd suggest checking out and is the best COD in years to date.

Pros
1. It's very easy to get top tier variants each day from easy orders
2. The supply drop system is not RIGGED
3. They do community updates
4. They're starting to really listen to the community
5. Plenty of ways to get supply drops and weapons

Cons
1. Some orders are time consuming
2. Still a decent amount of bugs
3. DLC maps aren't the best but they're getting better
4. The hit boxes can be shit at times
5. Quite a bit of toxicity

Trailer

My Rating
8/10

I suggest you check the game out though it for sure is worth the $60 or so because of how good looking it is plus the variants they give for orders are sexy as hell.
[Image: tumblr_okvfwkEVqN1rztjsno1_500.png]

RE: [Challenge] Review on COD: WWII

I need to do 15 posts to download it, that's a nightmare, I'm sorry for doing it this way but I've been posting for a while all over the forum and I'm tired

This post was last modified: 04-06-2018, 09:27 AM by desu
i'd play this game more if it wasn't so dead on pc and people
i thought ww2 would be the game i'd really love to play but even on day one i had problems (dunno but ps4 and xboner but pc was throwing a fit)
never played the campaign though nothing to say about that
and zombies
meh
complicated imo maybe that's just me.
last cod i enjoyed that others didn't was advanced warfare
maybe because it was something different because of the new movement and zombies wasn't too bad either and well the campaign idk
many didn't enjoy the game but it introduced a lot of things like supply drops and variants and i felt like a lot of these things should've just stayed in cod aw and not every cod after. Like cod bo3 wasn't too bad and im actually still playing it. The campaign meh. Multiplayer 7/10 and Zombies kind of complicated at the start but as dlc was released it got better just wish a simpler map could've been introduced at the beginning(kind of like Call Of Duty:WW2 did with the tutorial/small box map thing (idk what its called) which is something I was glad added really helped people start zombies on this game) instead of having one of the best and simple maps as a $5.99 dlc (the giant)
and then well we have infinite war multiplayer copy and paste of bo3 with somethings added. Zombies can't say much since i was never into but it was fun for awhile but kind of wish the brought extinction but idk)
o wait i was talking about ww2 o well
WW2 isn't a bad game and i do see why people enjoy and when i'm in the mood i'll play it its enjoyable but there's something i wish wasn't in the game and i know they were trying to make a game that would try to bring what was a huge fanbase (not saying that cod fan base is small it still is big but you know bring back people who enjoyed the old cod like modern warfare series and black ops 1 and 2.
I'm looking forward for black ops 4
although people are gonna complain about the game due to the multiplayer having a lot of elements of black ops 3 but i think i see where they're going with this. Kind of like an improved version of black ops 3 one that'll be enjoyed by many by adding old and new things to make a great multiplayer (my wording is awful lol its 1 am give me a break) sure they removed the single player and added the blackout mode but i'm looking forward to that too because well they're bringing about all the things from characters to weapons to our favorite maps such as nuketown in one single mode. Even if the mode doesn't turn out to be the best i feel like people will enjoy the the nostalgia the gamemode will bring
And finally what im looking forward for zombies
FUCKING MOB OF THE DEAD I JUST WANT TO FUCKING PLAY IT Ok? OK"oiokkoko
for real though i'm glad they're including more than 1 map at launch and remastering fan favorite map in the proccess
so like a total 3 maps? idk from what i understand theres gonna be 3 i could be wrong
i cant wait

IDK HOW THIS POST TURNED OUT TO BE OTHER CODS IM TIRED AND BLACK OPS 3 AND WW2 WONT LET ME CONNECT ONLINE SO LET ME BE BORED IN PEACE
ACTUALLY YELL AT ME GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO IM BORED I DONT HAVE WORK FOR 5 DAYS AND IM JUST SITTING DOING NOTHING
[Image: tnT20ge.png]
Idk Here ppl and things i like
Horizon thx for upgrade dood
idk i like this videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qFF2v8VsaA

Thanks for the insightful review! What about the player base, is there any decent activity on the PC version?
-

OP
04-06-2018, 11:44 AM
Prince Wrote:
Thanks for the insightful review! What about the player base, is there any decent activity on the PC version?

Yes for sure there is. I think the next title in the COD series will be more PC based too from what I've heard. Running on BNET and being more focused on by treyarch.
[Image: tumblr_okvfwkEVqN1rztjsno1_500.png]